Eddie Griffin Calls Shannon Sharpe Gay

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It was funny. Yall dudes need to lighten up. I'm a fan of Shannon as well grew up watching him and his brother, but he's a superstar that just had one of the most watched and controversial videos in internet history so of course comedians are going to make jokes about it. That's what they do make jokes about current events.

:gucci: SHAY SHAY IS GAY GAY
WAS NOT FUNNY.

IS THIS AMATEUR HOUR?

:devil:
:evil:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All these old heads not funny anymore.

Young man's game breh

These new comics are terrible, we just chuckle because theyre young and trying to encourage them.
The height of Black media was the 90s, everything has collapsed in quality since then.
You literally have to source 90s and 2000s comedy or music to have a genuince good time these days.

And why are these comedians so uptight these days, I thought they had thick skin and could take it as well as they give it.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This whole trope of calling black men gay because you don’t like them for whatever reason is destructive.

We already have our own women doing it. When black men do it to each other it’s also :francis:

With zero evidence we just willingly question the sexuality of a black man. I don’t find that shyt funny

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
A lot of the criticism of Shannon’s “tight” clothes comes off as closet jealousy from these :flabbynsick: dudes
There is a difference between wearing tight clothing versus your clothes fitting you differently because of your build.

I get the same slander from people *humble brag*

People expect you to dress like a G-Unit member.

Last edited:

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I met Eddie some weeks ago. He was cool. Dapped me up and everything.
Man opposite for me :lolbron: I was in Vegas at the fashion show mall waiting outside for my girl and daughter outside of zumiez and he walks by I gave him a nod and said what’s up that mother fukker gave me a look with disgust :russ: I was like

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The quality of stand up nowadays appears to be at an all time low.

However, maybe people found his commentary on the interview funny.
It's been low for a while now. It's extremely rare for me to find a comedian that's even remotely funny. I rarely even watch comedy bits anymore. The last comic who regularly made me laugh was Dave Chappelle, but his last special I turned off after 15 minutes.

The only time I remember laughing at a routine in the last few years was this dude :heh:

bytch ass nikka made me laugh so much I almost had an asthma attack :martin:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
This whole trope of calling black men gay because you don’t like them for whatever reason is destructive.

We already have our own women doing it. When black men do it to each other it’s also :francis:

With zero evidence we just willingly question the sexuality of a black man. I don’t find that shyt funny
:yeshrug:Granted I don’t know the relationship between him and his stylist. But you’re 100% right unless he announces himself that he’s gay or there’s actual evidence. Calling an another straight black man gay is immature af. Bruhs be on the same timing as women gossiping over a bruh’s supposedly sexuality.

Last edited: