Eddie Griffin Calls Shannon Sharpe Gay

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Shannon bodied himself. He said "idc what you say about my life but I have a problem with you lying on my name"

First of all thats sus... secondly he opened the door for more nikkas to call him gay since he said he doesn't care
This

I was like
nick-confused.gif

It was like he didn’t deny anything and im like “so isn’t that them lying on your name by calling you gay?”

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Saw Eddie perform in Vegas....didn't laugh not once and I wasn't the only one.

Ole boy started getting mad asking what kind of crowd was this and saying things were going over our heads....nah breh,you just need better material.

Anybody who has ever seen the Eddie griffin experience will tell you the same,dude trash.
Was gonna say...saw him in Atlanta last year and was super disappointed in his set.. Was barely worth a chuckle and it was made worse on the ride there I was tellin my girl I cant wait to see eddie live :francis:

That "tell em I said it" special he dropped in 2012 or so was a personal classic but I havent found anything hes dropped since funny. shyt was painful.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I dare you to call Shannon sharpe a faq to his face. please tape and post here when you do it
<Placeholder>
Who said anything about having to insult someone just to give my opinion. I don’t have to call him a faq to think he’s gay but if he asked me if I thought he was gay, I would tell him yeah. What I’m supposed to be worried about?
:pachaha:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It was funny. Yall dudes need to lighten up. I'm a fan of Shannon as well grew up watching him and his brother, but he's a superstar that just had one of the most watched and controversial videos in internet history so of course comedians are going to make jokes about it. That's what they do make jokes about current events.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I wouldn't even necessarily call it career stimulus package for careers since Shannon essentially allowed Katt Williams to go on his show and slander a lot of their names. They likely wouldn't have said anything about Katt Williams nor Shannon had it not happened.

:mjlol:KAT DIDNT MENTION EPPS NOR GRIFFIN.

EPPS SAID EARLY ON HE WAS JEALOUS
AND WANTED TO BE ON THE SHOW.

nikkaS CLEARLY ARE GOING AT SHANNON
FOR A STIMULUS.

:devil:
:evil:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I never understood how just like on the coli. It seems like some mafukkas get way into their descriptions when they pretend like they joking about some gay shyt!

Why the fukk you mentioning dude genitals yet he supposed to be the gay 1?:scust:
This happens to me all the time on here.