Eddie Griffin Calls Shannon Sharpe Gay

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Mike Epps got lucky as far as his career. He has a current sitcom, and threatening gunplay at somebody on social media could definitely have gotten him pulled from the show.

These comedians reaching for stimulus package for careers is sad. A real comedian could write a bit that capitalizes on the controversy without insulting anybody.
Instead, taking the lazy writer way and baiting a rising star to mention them.
Or it's just comedians being comedians. They talk about what the hot topic is. Its no different when Will slapped Chris. Hell you can go all the way back to when Justin pulled Janet's lace off at the superbowl. Jokes are jokes

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Or it's just comedians being comedians. They talk about what the hot topic is. Its no different when Will slapped Chris. Hell you can go all the way back to when Justin pulled Janet's lace offs. Jokes are jokes
Where is the actual joke, though?
Shay shay is gay gay?

Eddie is talented comedian and I enjoyed some of his early stage and film/TV work..So expected his "joke" about this hot topic to be a joke.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Where is the actual joke, though?
Shay shay is gay gay?

Eddie is talented comedian and I enjoyed some of his early stage and film/TV work..So expected his "joke" about this hot topic to be a joke.
Meh to each his own when it comes to jokes

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
alot folks here also call him gay so lets cut the sanctimonious crap aight..........

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Katt really must be the joker, with how everyone got something to say to Shannon and not the person who opened pandoras box

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Post-Katt comedy era is something else. Some people are peacemakers. Some people treading lightly not to get involved. Some people charged up. Some people manufacturing drama to get their own viral moment.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s so easy to call someone gay, I’m a little disappointed in Eddie tbh.

I mean, even if he is, it’s soo easy to attack someone’s sexuality in an effort to shame.