‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

SO THEY ACTUALLY DECIDED TO TAKE FANS ADVICE
AND PUT THE HARD MATERIAL ON HULU?

MAYBE THE DAREDEVIL RESHOOTS WILL
END UP DOING THE SAME THING.

I SEE THEY GAVE KP HIS NETFLIX ATTIRE
AND NOT THE "CANON" HAWAIIAN SHIRT GARBAGE.

:devil:
:evil:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Looks like Echo will be move violent than Moon Knight lol. How does that happen?

Was this trailer supposed to drop now or did they drop this to get people to stop talking about South Park panderverse and the Varity article?
This is what bothers me more how the fukk did you drop the ball with Moonknight like that?? THIS show is Moonknight just add the superpowers and Egyptian lore :damn: :damn:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Why are they changing her powers ?

Freeland explained why the Echo series will change the character's powers. "Her power in the comic books is that she can copy anything, any movement, any whatever. It’s kind of lame,” Freeland said at an Echo press event.
Maya will be empowered by the Choctaw women that came before her. She will have several different abilities that manifest when she’s threatened. Each power belonging to a different ancestor

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjlol: This shyt sounds like what that one kid on the playground. Would say while playing pretend “I have all the superpowers” head ass.
Women directors and writers seem to think have the best powers makes their character cooler.

thats not how it works in reality though. Batman don't have any powers and still the most popular character there is.

you still have to make the character interesting, and making them OP can actually take away from that. Hence the reason batman has way more popular comics, movies, and games than superman.

the moment she said her powers in comics were lame, went god mode told me she probably not gonna knock this out of the park.