‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Pretty cool poster

GDItnF6XQAAFsBe

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Five episodes all at once? :scusthov:

They have no confidence in this show; that's why they keep hyping Kingpin and Daredevil appearing in it. :francis:

They bet not pull no fukk shyt like they did with Hawkeye and She-Hulk. :beli:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

They have no confidence in this show; that's why they keep hyping Kingpin and Daredevil appearing in it.
Those are two essential characters, no? Two that are big selling points in pulling the older target audience, those already familiar with the Netflix Defender-verse, towards the show.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Echo is set to release on Tuesday, January 9 in the US at 9pm ET on Disney Plus and Hulu

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Seen 2 reviews who said it has good and bad moments. So that will calm me down from getting overhyped. But this is Fargo night so tommorrow

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

They have no confidence in this show; that's why they keep hyping Kingpin and Daredevil appearing in it. :francis:

They bet not pull no fukk shyt like they did with Hawkeye and She-Hulk. :beli:

I’d say this show has more hype than any of the wack ass shows they dropped last year :yeshrug:

In all fairness…. Netflix drops full seasons at once.

And they did say this is like the spiritual sequel to Daredevil…. Sooooooooooooo

Those are two essential characters, no? Two that are big selling points in pulling the older target audience, those already familiar with the Netflix Defender-verse, towards the show.

Yes that’s true, they already doing the thing coli used to ask of Disney “to take more RISK”

Those characters help pull in the audience they looking for.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
First episode is a good start. This may catch up to Netflix DD fights if they keep episode 1 consistency.

I don't know why this is called Echo though...she not really character accurate to even have that title...outside of being deaf and Latino