‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
they had half of reservation dogs in here. Devry jacobs should never walk in cinema again she looks like shes just getting used to all her weight gain.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
There was no actual case or anything, it was just some woman who got exposed for lying.
Are you sure? I googled his name and All I can find are articles detailing the alleged victims claims and Him denying that they ever happened. Nothing clearly stating he's innocent or she was lying, the only thing it says is that she's lied before. It said he left a Netflix role to dispute her claims in court. I mean we know the brick lady is a known liar but people still support all her bullshyt when she got arrested.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
they had half of reservation dogs in here. Devry jacobs should never walk in cinema again she looks like shes just getting used to all her weight gain.
Literally just found out she voiced Kahhori in What if...? You know she got them fingers crossed...:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this show was a chore to watch, boring and mid after episode 1. Ppl thought slapping a R/MA rated on a showing would automatically make it better :mjlol:
The backstory tracing back every time with her powers was annoying.
I'm not sure which was worst between the last episode of this and Secret Invasion with the leveling up of powers.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
This was tough to watch. I downloaded it to my phone for a flight and after the first episode I just watched a movie on the plane tv. Not saying it was bad, just couldn’t hold my interest.

Good to see daredevil and kingpin tho.