‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Rumor has it, Kang is being replaced with Dr. Doom and they're bringing back the entire cast of the original avengers, smh.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Rumor has it, Kang is being replaced with Dr. Doom and they're bringing back the entire cast of the original avengers, smh.

A rumor is just that. Most rumors never pan out. Latveria was rumored to be in Wakanda Forever.

I'm think they should've never introduced Kang this early in the first place.

Feige initially said their wasn't going to be another infinity saga style build up. He said there wasn't going to be phases. I think he gave the people under him too much free reign to do whatever.

Marvel and Feige need to realize the fan base has changed. All of the content put on in phase 4 probably goes over well with fans.. 10 years ago. But you got day one fans that have simply moved on. You got fans who were kids when they first started watching and now they're grown adults. Their tastes have changed.

There doesn't need to be a culmination.

And honestly, seeing Tom Hiddleston in 2023 with a completely different story arc doesn't feel right.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Realistically, Kingpin separately from spiderman always been dark. Comic accurate tbh.
:picard:
17270003._SY540_.png

eyeballs.jpg

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The fact that the ONLY reason people are now interested in this show is because of the violence is :snoop:

What made the MCU a juggernaut financially is because the movies were family friendly.

But now the kids have grown up and the parents want violence along with their kids (who don't have their own)/
:yeshrug: More has to do with the characters they use. Nobody wants or expecting to see a rated R/violent Spider-Man movie. But a Daredevil, Punisher, basically any of Marvel’s gritty street level heroes. People are expecting to see grittiness and violence. Especially since they’re already gotten it from the Netflix series.

Last edited:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Trailer looks better than I expected.
I think it not being bound to the greater universe and having its smaller characters will benefit it.

Daps
A rumor is just that. Most rumors never pan out. Latveria was rumored to be in Wakanda Forever.

I'm think they should've never introduced Kang this early in the first place.

Feige initially said their wasn't going to be another infinity saga style build up. He said there wasn't going to be phases. I think he gave the people under him too much free reign to do whatever.

Marvel and Feige need to realize the fan base has changed. All of the content put on in phase 4 probably goes over well with fans.. 10 years ago. But you got day one fans that have simply moved on. You got fans who were kids when they first started watching and now they're grown adults. Their tastes have changed.

There doesn't need to be a culmination.

And honestly, seeing Tom Hiddleston in 2023 with a completely different story arc doesn't feel right.

Who mans is this? :dahell:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
When a movie or show sucks, they usually crank up the blood and violence. Js

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Looks like Echo will be move violent than Moon Knight lol. How does that happen?

Was this trailer supposed to drop now or did they drop this to get people to stop talking about South Park panderverse and the Varity article?

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Was this trailer supposed to drop now or did they drop this to get people to stop talking about South Park panderverse and the Varity article?
Aparently Echo was supposed to come out at the end of this month. But it got pushed to January.

And what did South Park do?