‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The fact that the ONLY reason people are now interested in this show is because of the violence is :snoop:

What made the MCU a juggernaut financially is because the movies were family friendly.

But now the kids have grown up and the parents want violence along with their kids (who don't have their own)/

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
The fact that the ONLY reason people are now interested in this show is because of the violence is :snoop:

What made the MCU a juggernaut financially is because the movies were family friendly.

But now the kids have grown up and the parents want violence along with their kids (who don't have their own)/

Yes like the Netflix stuff that come out like 10 years ago now....

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Realistically, Kingpin separately from spiderman always been dark. Comic accurate tbh.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
This probably should've been Echo and Kingpins introduction to the MCU. Hawkeye was a one off series and didn't need all of the cameo's which is one of the down sides to phase 4.

I also like how they are releasing all of the episodes at once. You probably don't need to do that with every series, but this is definitely one of them.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This probably should've been Echo and Kingpins introduction to the MCU. Hawkeye was a one off series and didn't need all of the cameo's which is one of the down sides to phase 4.

I also like how they are releasing all of the episodes at once. You probably don't need to do that with every series, but this is definitely one of them.
Yup, looks like they're going back to the old Netflix formula.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Yup, looks like they're going back to the old Netflix formula.
One of the reasons why people felt like Marvel released too much content is because they only released one episode per week for each show which dragged it out. You can get away with that with some shows. but not these one offs. Moonlight could've been released all at once. I think they did it to keep subscribers from leaving and not not have long gaps in between the movies. But the problem is that nothing was released in order. If Multiverse of Madness had came out within 6 months of WandaVision it would've made sense. Or The Marvels dropping within the same time from after Ms Marvel dropped, fans would've been more engaged.

She Hulk could've been dropped all at once.

But then again, it's hit or miss. Netflix has a lot of hits like Stranger Things, but it also has a tone of original misses. And they also provide a wider range of content so they can afford it. Disney doesn't. Maybe they use Hulu to drop that type of content.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
One of the reasons why people felt like Marvel released too much content is because they only released one episode per week for each show which dragged it out. You can get away with that with some shows. but not these one offs. Moonlight could've been released all at once. I think they did it to keep subscribers from leaving and not not have long gaps in between the movies. But the problem is that nothing was released in order. If Multiverse of Madness had came out within 6 months of WandaVision it would've made sense. Or The Marvels dropping within the same time from after Ms Marvel dropped, fans would've been more engaged.

She Hulk should never have been made.

But then again, it's hit or miss. Netflix has a lot of hits like Stranger Things, but it also has a tone of original misses. And they also provide a wider range of content so they can afford it. Disney doesn't. Maybe they use Hulu to drop that type of content.
Fixed

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Moon knight should've been done like daredevil and....echo. They did it a disservice with phenomenal casting. Could've been epic...

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

That's what should have been happened. Hulu should have been for Rated R MCU content