‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Women directors and writers seem to think have the best powers makes their character cooler.

thats not how it works in reality though. Batman don't have any powers and still the most popular character there is.

you still have to make the character interesting, and making them OP can actually take away from that. Hence the reason batman has way more popular comics, movies, and games than superman.

the moment she said her powers in comics were lame, went god mode told me she probably not gonna knock this out of the park.
Brie Larson was interesting in the first movie, in the second movie they ask the Academy Award winning actor to emote and she couldn't effing do it!!! She continued to act like some East Village hipster that couldn't be bothered

@Bryan Danielson @AnonymityX1000

That ain't got nothing to do with Superpowers

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Looks good. ...Looks like they didn't soften her up like they did Moonknight lol.

Still, this is another one no one asked for.

Should have done White Tiger, A character that's been in cartoons games and successful comic runs.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:I’ll be watching this show but ol girl who plays Echo. Looks so out of place lol like ol girl who plays X-23. Looks like she’s more with the shyts than Echo.
pegwultek4d4jcd7u1bo.jpg

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This kind of grit/violence is exactly what the MCU needs

If this does well there is absolutely no reason why Daredevil and Punisher can’t be their usual selves in Born Again and why Blade & Moon Knight cant be accurate