‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Just saw ep 3 and it looks like they

Gave Echo T'Challa's King of the Dead powers. She's channeling the knowledge of her former ancestors.

Also so far Echo comes across as selfish. She used her cousin Biscuits to plant that bomb. She lied to Bonnie about talking to her later. She has no regard for how her actions has consequences for her family and hometown.
I can't be the only that noticed that Echo is the Native American Aang. :russ::mjlol:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm a nerdy ass Nygga... Not to brag, but I know a lil something bout marvel and DC...but can anyone explain to me who the FCK is Echo!?

I have Never Heard of this character...are folks requesting her?
She's like a G-list character, but been around for almost 25 at this point. She's Kingpin's adopted daughter, killer, assassin and was sent to kill Daredevil...like everyone else he has on payroll. Daredevil told her Kingpin was evil, ended up smashing, they became a thing somewhar, and she softened up..no longer being under Kingpin. She had a couple of minis, but has pretty much been a cameo character over past 20 yrs so...and antihero.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the action when it happens is good..but the story was a little bit of train wreck...it was good seeing daredevil and kingpin back in the mcu..cox and d'onofrio were gold in those roles

Those throwback arrow type scenes with them native americans spirituals I have no idea what was going on in them

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I didn’t hate this show, but it was definitely disappointing. Maybe it’s my fault because my expectations were too high, but the trailers and the MA rating had me convinced that this was going to be special. I was thinking that this was going to be a mixture of Tulsa King and Rez Dogs with some of the Netflix Marvel shows blended in, and instead it was a standard Disney+ show with a little more violence. If I had just watched it without any prior knowledge I probably would have enjoyed it a lot more.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
BREH!!!!! :laff:

I don't know how I missed when this video was posted, my first time seeing it was yesterday :mjlol:

They really went all in using clips from Netflix Daredevil to hype this foolishness :laff: What?!

Man, if I had seen this, I would have REALLY been upset :laff: This is false advertising at its finest

WOOOOOW

I NEVER LOOKED AT THAT TRAILER....

THEY DID THE SAME THING
WITH THE MARVELS AND ENDGAME.

JUST NASTY WORK.

:devil:
:evil: