‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Where the hell is this coming from!? Don't nobody want no action figures of echo!
I honestly have no idea what they were thinking. Why spin-off of a show that had mediocre success, with a character that has minimal fans in comics ? No one was asking for this.

Meanwhile the Beta Ray Bill's and Brother Voodoos; characters people want, are no where to be seen

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I honestly have no idea what they were thinking. Why spin-off of a show that had mediocre success, with a character that has minimal fans in comics ? No one was asking for this.

THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY LOOKING FOR
AS MANY FEMALE HEROS THEY CAN FIND
EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO TURN BAD GUY CHARACTERS
LIKE HER INTO HEROS

:devil:
:evil:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This was a easy watch. I ran through this pretty quickly. Its fine :ehh:
Seems like there's someone at Disney really pushing stories based on Indigenous people.
This is there 3rd major project in the last few years with Prey (Hulu), Reservation Dogs (FX) and now this. Add in that episode of What If.
This was probably greenlit based on the success of Prey.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Feige said after End Game that his goal for the future of the MCU. Is to introduce more female characters which isn’t a problem. That’s why we’re getting the Echos, gender swaps, and female counterparts of male characters. The problem comes when they’re all written horribly, boring, or are just uninteresting characters. But you could say the same about the male characters.

Last edited:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
This was a easy watch. I ran through this pretty quickly. Its fine :ehh:
Seems like there's someone at Disney really pushing stories based on Indigenous people.
This is there 3rd major project in the last few years with Prey (Hulu), Reservation Dogs (FX) and now this.
This was probably greenlit based on the success of Prey.
I'd like to see American Eagle in a marvel modern western one shot :ehh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Meanwhile the Beta Ray Bill's and Brother Voodoos; characters people want, are no where to be seen
I've never heard anyone call for a Brother Voodoo movie or series. Hell, if you know him, you know Echo. And he's been Doctor Voodoo for like 15 yrs now.

I think they're staying away from the darker supernatural, since the nixed Ghost Rider and Hellstrom flopped. I doubt they'll touch him until they're ready to move on from Strange.

I can see why they're throwing as many obscure out there and seeing what sticks. They can morph them into whatever and very few will care, so it increases the sandbox they can play in. But there's not many characters left with major draw.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i like it till the last epsiode and that one drop off a cliff for me,

my wife loved the character and the show

and it was at a 6 or 7 but the last episode

went full disney channel movie

i am fine with echo decding she will not kill , her new suit, and her abilites being changed

but it should been just her in a room with king pin and the rest of the family chainned up.

having grand ma get powers and the same as echo made it to silly for me.

i would been fine if her grand ma like could skin walk and turn herself into a animal to escape or used like mental manipulation or something.

but the fight was cringe

the crazy thing is i like the family - it one of the few times they have a secondary family and actually like them and give a shyt if something happens to them.

Aquax cox is good, she has presences and holds her own with vincent donofrio.

Last edited:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps

they were thinking shes a gay, disabled, woman of color, checks so many woke boxes they probably busted a woke nut on themselves writing the script .