‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry man, but if
DD is having a problem putting Echo down, I don't ever wanna hear him mentioned in the same sentence as Batman again Fam. She literally handicap.

Also, does ol girl from Reservation Dogs annoy anybody else

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This was good. I still don't know how I feel about the changes, but as I mentioned, she's recently been a Phoenix Force host, so....

I think they built a nice arc for her. She's a killer, and full of rage like her comic counterpart, and in both there was something to soften her up. They've done more with her than maybe 50 comic book appearances and cameos have done to develop this character. I still think they put too much emphasis on the origins of her tribe, but it did have somewhat of a payoff.

I like how her family were just doing what they do to survive, without harping too much on it. They were hustlers and some also in bed with Kingpin, but they made a point in showing how they dealt with life everyday.

There is 0 reason to hate this show.
This is how I feel.

Just a solid character story. She just needed to save herself from the path she was on by reconnecting.

Kingpin got a character reset from that Hawkeye version.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just saw ep 3 and it looks like they

Gave Echo T'Challa's King of the Dead powers. She's channeling the knowledge of her former ancestors.

Also so far Echo comes across as selfish. She used her cousin Biscuits to plant that bomb. She lied to Bonnie about talking to her later. She has no regard for how her actions has consequences for her family and hometown.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at Karen and Ben spending the whole of DD season 1 trying to tie Fisk to the secret murder of his father just so they could have something on him when they should of just been investigating the death of an ice cream man beat to death in an alley in broad daylight

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching. Can definitely tell how they had to restructure and stitch certain things together. 5 episodes didn't do it any favors. Having said that, they do nail certain elements like the connection that Maya had with her ancestry.

Biscuits was the best side character.