‘Echo’ | Disney+ | Charlie Cox / Vincent D’Onofrio returning as Daredevil / Kingpin

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Its like they went out of their way to be mid as fukk in the last episode. Show had everything they needed to stick the landing but they said "nah, magic.....deaf ppl talk no jutsu....stay tuned for DD guise:troll:"

At least it didn't feel AI written like Secret InvasionThyou could watch the first and last episodes and not miss anything because nothing changed.

The only notable thing about this were this chick stunt work while working on one leg and deaf. And she got a powerful RBF

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
which is why im convinced that Deadpool is gonna be shytshow lol

We all know what is about to happen

The trailer for the super bowl will be halfway decent and everyone will swear up and down that this bad boy is back to what it used to be

And then when May rolls around we'll all be back on here talking about how half-assed it was

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yo what’s with that last episode…. That episode fumbled the whole show.

Show didn’t know if it wanted to be a grimey Netflix show or goofy ass Ms Marvel vibe.
Marvel Formula struck again. I thought this would be the one show that avoid a big cgi fest at the end, but they just couldn't help themselves. ending reminded me of the ending to shazam. she just gave powers to all her friends and they went saiyan on everyone :unimpressed:
This is reason the show creator wanted to switch up her powers? :beli:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Marvel Formula struck again. I thought this would be the one show that avoid a big cgi fest at the end, but they just couldn't help themselves. ending reminded me of the ending to shazam. she just gave powers to all her friends and they went saiyan on everyone :unimpressed:
This is reason the show creator wanted to switch up her powers? :beli:

I may be tripping but do….

The sister Cousins never talk to each other unless they are kidnapped or in a hostage situation ?

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I may be tripping but do….
I might not have been paying enough attention to the show but i have no idea what you're talking about :mjlol:

I was legit confused when they started acting like kingpin didn't understand sign language, he was speaking it fine in Hawkeye. Zero interpreters in that show.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Somebody drug test Korey from DT. What show was he watching? There is no goofy comedy that you see in other Marvel shows/movies. This show is somber. In fact, too somber and serious.

The writers had a very simple task: continue the tone of Ep1. This show was so deadpan and boring. And it's not Echo fault. At least not totally. I don't care none of side characters. Especially that grandma. This was a waste. I just wanted somehting on Hawkeye level. I wasn't asking for much. Episode one was good. The rest was mid.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I might not have been paying enough attention to the show but i have no idea what you're talking about :mjlol:

I was legit confused when they started acting like kingpin didn't understand sign language, he was speaking it fine in Hawkeye. Zero interpreters in that show.
Was that before he put that thing in her eye so he could interpret sign language?