Ebro calls out black hispanics and non-african American blacks

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's basically saying if you not white... Like PURE full on white, then you are a second class citizen just like most black people have been saying for the longest despite those people trying to distance themselve outwardly.

He talking about how immigrants from everywhere come over here and try to distance themselves from being black (mi no black papi) despite some even having darker skin than most black people and that whats happening in PR is basically the wakeup call to those people.

I don't disagree, it's shyt most of us kinda knew.

Still doesn't stop c00ns from c00ning or that a lot of PR's voted for trump and starting to see that white americans (especiallly Trump supporters) don't give a single fukk about anything but money first and their own kind second.

Damn well seems like his point is straight forward. Secondly I haven't seen the video.....so is there any pan african point he was making also?

If so I don't know why the coli would diss this cause jokers on here love to push the leaving america and going back to africa point of view. I don't know how you can push that then be anti pan african.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Thank you! I see people saying "African Americans like Ebro" the fukk he don't speak for AAs when he was bar mitzvahd foh.

This is EXACTLY why im skeptical of mixed people but I'm constantly being called a m!litant for it...
I have no beef with mixed people but you definitely in the right. Also there are some mixed people(like a CERTAIN poster here) who wanna act as an ambassador to ALL people with admixture and claim ANYONE that is not "pure" is mixed. I met many mixed people like that.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
African Americans like Ebro dont get it .... they really dont..

People always ask me how come I prefer living in the Uk as opposed to the US ...

Nobody over here is threatened when you rep your culture, I got Jamaican , Ghanian , Trinidadian , Brazillian friends that rep their countries and culture hard and they never even been there ....

Im Nigerian, I think Nigeria is the best country in the world, my wifey is Jamaican she thinks Jamaica is the best, there is no conflict...

There are people who come from the shytiest countries who still have pride where they are from and rep to the fullest.... its never an issue over here and to be honest its expected that you feel your country is the best .... If you dont, you get side eyed for being a sellout

people like Ebro believe just because you feel immense pride in your heritage you are looking down on everyone else...... utterly stupid

You are supposed to feel that where you are from is the best , whether you are from Africa , America, Europe the Caribbean or wherever ..... doesnt mean you are looking down on anyone else

And the fukking truth of the matter is different people have different struggles ... I dont expect an African American to appreciate the experience of having to send most of your earnings back home just for people to live or to navigate working in a country when you dont even have papers or access to a bank account.... so they shouldnt take offence when the average immigrant might not appreciate their struggles either.....

Dudes like Ebro want to address everything but the real issue

The last I looked immigrants arent the ones holding black people back in America .... maybe If he had a rant about the Jews that are controlling and profiting from African American culture I might have a bit of respect for him..... but I guess he doesnt want to lose his job.... or fall out with Rosenberg

This should be pinned in every "Coli Diaspora War™" type thread. Marvellous.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you know that legally there were NO Black Dominicans in DR for decades?

The dictator Trujillo, created school curricula that taught the country that the darker DRs descended from the native people who were on the island before the Spanish arrived. He issued national ID cards with NO Black racial category.....darker Dominicans were classified as Indio. The only Blacks legally were the Haitians there.
Guy was in charge for decades so perhaps several generations of DRs were taught this.

Ask your parents or grands..they'll tell you.

So you can imagine how American racial reality hit them having been taught that and coming here.

Truth and on top of that wasn't Trujillo mother haitian. Also the US involvement had a lot to do with DR being so racial and anti black. The US government occupied DR for about 10 years in the early 1900s when they defaulted on some loans.

From what I read, but will have to check again. The US occupied DR and instituted Jim Crow like laws and rules against black dominicans. Even taking their land and kicking them out of school.

Last edited:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
African Americans like Ebro dont get it .... they really dont..

People always ask me how come I prefer living in the Uk as opposed to the US ...

Nobody over here is threatened when you rep your culture, I got Jamaican , Ghanian , Trinidadian , Brazillian friends that rep their countries and culture hard and they never even been there ....

Im Nigerian, I think Nigeria is the best country in the world, my wifey is Jamaican she thinks Jamaica is the best, there is no conflict...

There are people who come from the shytiest countries who still have pride where they are from and rep to the fullest.... its never an issue over here and to be honest its expected that you feel your country is the best .... If you dont, you get side eyed for being a sellout

people like Ebro believe just because you feel immense pride in your heritage you are looking down on everyone else...... utterly stupid

You are supposed to feel that where you are from is the best , whether you are from Africa , America, Europe the Caribbean or wherever ..... doesnt mean you are looking down on anyone else

And the fukking truth of the matter is different people have different struggles ... I dont expect an African American to appreciate the experience of having to send most of your earnings back home just for people to live or to navigate working in a country when you dont even have papers or access to a bank account.... so they shouldnt take offence when the average immigrant might not appreciate their struggles either.....

Dudes like Ebro want to address everything but the real issue

The last I looked immigrants arent the ones holding black people back in America .... maybe If he had a rant about the Jews that are controlling and profiting from African American culture I might have a bit of respect for him..... but I guess he doesnt want to lose his job.... or fall out with Rosenberg
You talk about struggles but the very hurdles immigrants face black Americans are at the fore front of shyt these so called immigrants wouldint even have civil rights for the struggles u talk bout Breh stfu wit ya bullshyt ass response

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
:ohhh:

This explains a lot, breh. The dude practically erased the African history of most Dominicans :ohhh:

Im 100% sure that There were dominicans that identified themselves black way before Trujillo. The reason that :mjpls: bs is programmed to many of us is because he was in power for 30 years, continuous wavesof illegal haitians to DR,and those that grew up and lived under Trujillo pass down the his racial views generations after generations. DR will forever be on that " yo no soy negro, soy indio"!! bullshyt.:mjpls:

Last edited:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
But what makes him think Immigrants are distancing themselves ?????

And if thats the case how many African Americans (and there are quite a few) living in Nigeria have joined the protests over the government treatment of the Biafra movement over there???? I dint see any of them protesting but they are reaping the benefits of living in that country

How many African Americans living in Barcelona demonstrated over the weekend over Catalan independence ? .... cause all I saw were white faces
What is the population of AA living in Nigeria and Barcelona? Are they establishing their own communities in those respective countries while reaping the benefits? Because I personally don't see that however, I do see them abandoning their AA culture just to get closer to their so called African roots(speaking on the ones living in africa) and they get applauded for it. Again that's what I personally see.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'll ask my mother and father about but they can't really speak on a lot of stuff cause they grew up on a farm in the mountains they lived cut off from rest of society there

I just know about what mother told me when she came to corona queens in 68 a majority black neighboorhood At that time

Said the schools were segregated between white black and Spanish and that the black Dominicans and Puerto Rican's were put with the other white Dominicans and Puerto Rican's

She would have to fight American black kids just to play at the park and couldn't be by herself cause they would try to jump her or and rob her and cut her hair

the only people that would defend her and back her up was other Spanish kids white and black

Sounds about right for that time and place in history. I have a thread in the Root section about the origins of beef among Black people in the diaspora in America. Check it out.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yeah nobody talks about this either but immigrants are bashed alot when we first get here not just by whites but the AAs we move into their communities with. Ive seen the same with Haitains, Jamaicans, Africans , etc groups catching hell when they first come over and be teased/pushed away for being different. I dont think its racist per se
cuz the same thing has happened to AAs (moving into white neighhoods in LA for example) and pretty much all new/incoming groups catch it too. Ive had alot of Haitain friends who told me how they caught hell from AAs in Miami at first but Zoes didnt let that shyt happen for long lol its apart of American growing pains

Alot of mexicans are gettin the same treatment on the east coast from even other latinos till they get their numbers up

This is a fact.

I had an Italian teacher explain it all to me when I was a kid and it was Haitians time to catch hell. He said when he was a kid..Irish kids did it to the Italian kids....Italians generation later turned around and did it to PRs and Blacks. Helped me to understand things better.

I saw and stopped some Black school kids from trying to punk a Mexican guy years back..I'm certain that among those kids were some Haitians.

Cycle doesn't end.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Why are you even in here? I'm sick of pig skins constantly sticking your pointy pale beaks in black people's business.

You're a racist troll that used to call himself big johnsons. Take your corny shyt to r3ddit or some bullshyt
Tears:mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Truth and on top of that wasn't Trujillo mother haitian. Also the US involvement had a lot to do with DR being so racial and anti black. The US government occupied DR for about 10 years in the early 1900s when they defaulted on some loans.

From what I read, but will have to check again. The US occupied DR and instituted Jim Crow like laws and rules against black dominicans. Even taking their land and kicking them out of school.

Both sides of the island have history of skin color/race issues. Probably made worse when US occupied both places in the 20th century, but existed before then.

When Haiti comes up in topics..I'll go in and uncover some of that nonsense as well.

Trujillo was supposed to be part Haitian......no hatred is as strong as self-hatred.