Ebro calls out black hispanics and non-african American blacks

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
My native USA Black people finally waking up to the multicultural lie perpetuated by neo-liberalism in order to get cheap labortion and further surpress the underclass.

These immigrants ain't come here to be our friend, they come here to steal our inheritance like the White man did.

fukk that Pan-Africanism bullshyt.
Ebro is NOT preaching what you think he is preaching.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
But what makes him think Immigrants are distancing themselves ?????

And if thats the case how many African Americans (and there are quite a few) living in Nigeria have joined the protests over the government treatment of the Biafra movement over there???? I dint see any of them protesting but they are reaping the benefits of living in that country

How many African Americans living in Barcelona demonstrated over the weekend over Catalan independence ? .... cause all I saw were white faces

:gucci: are you serious.

#1. We're not talking about any other place other than USA.

#2. Half the posts in TLR are "me no black papi" and "wake up call" related. - so don't ak like other US minorities disappearing into thin air when it comes SJ and civil rights isn't actual and factual.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
What do you mean? I hope you aren't using the word out of context like most of the Coli does.
not in a negative way but in a sense that african /black can identify as one but also may have a different culture. Simple.

sorry i'm referring to the caribbean, americas etc..

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: are you serious.

#1. We're not talking about any other place other than USA.

#2. Half the posts in TLR are "me no black papi" and "wake up call" related. - so don't ak like other US minorities disappearing into thin air when it comes SJ and civil rights isn't actual and factual.

The minute you start using internet postings as a reference point rather than the real world you already lost the argument ......

And like I said previously , I dont see African Americans living and earning a living abroad embracing the issues there ... no one seems to have an issue with it ..... and to be frank i dont have an issue with it either ..... I just dont like hypocrisy

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He's basically saying if you not white... Like PURE full on white, then you are a second class citizen just like most black people have been saying for the longest despite those people trying to distance themselve outwardly.

He talking about how immigrants from everywhere come over here and try to distance themselves from being black (mi no black papi) despite some even having darker skin than most black people and that whats happening in PR is basically the wakeup call to those people.

I don't disagree, it's shyt most of us kinda knew.

Still doesn't stop c00ns from c00ning or that a lot of PR's voted for trump and starting to see that white americans (especiallly Trump supporters) don't give a single fukk about anything but money first and their own kind second.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Not 2 minutes into the video and this guy says....we all...unless we are from the Caribbean or Africa....descend from slaves.

STOPPED listening after that.
Who are these modern idiots on the radio and why do they feel the need to speak about topics that they CLEARLY aren't well read or well versed in?

What kind of FOOL doesn't know that Africans were enslaved in the Caribbean?

GT MF TFOH!!!!!!!

Is the bar really this low these days?

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
If you Dominican and your parents came here In 60s 70s or 80s they will tell you straight up that the American blacks didn't accept them as black

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My native USA Black people finally waking up to the multicultural lie perpetuated by neo-liberalism in order to get cheap labortion and further surpress the underclass.

These immigrants ain't come here to be our friend, they come here to steal our inheritance like the White man did.

fukk that Pan-Africanism bullshyt.
tenor.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If you Dominican and your parents came here In 60s 70s or 80s they will tell you straight up that the American blacks didn't accept them as black

Did you know that legally there were NO Black Dominicans in DR for decades?

The dictator Trujillo, created school curricula that taught the country that the darker DRs descended from the native people who were on the island before the Spanish arrived. He issued national ID cards with NO Black racial category.....darker Dominicans were classified as Indio. The only Blacks legally were the Haitians there.
Guy was in charge for decades so perhaps several generations of DRs were taught this.

Ask your parents or grands..they'll tell you.

So you can imagine how American racial reality hit them having been taught that and coming here.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Did you know that legally there were NO Black Dominicans in DR for decades?

The dictator Trujillo, created school curricula that taught the country that the darker DRs descended from the native people who were on the island before the Spanish arrived. He issued national ID cards with NO Black racial category.....darker Dominicans were classified as Indio. The only Blacks legally were the Haitians there.
Guy was in charge for decades so perhaps several generations of DRs were taught this.

Ask your parents or grands..they'll tell you.

So you can imagine how American racial reality hit them having been taught that and coming here.

:ohhh:

This explains a lot, breh. The dude practically erased the African history of most Dominicans :ohhh: