Ebro calls out black hispanics and non-african American blacks

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
nikkas is AFIRCAN American, and be trynna to distance themselves from Africa :mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This explains a lot, breh. The dude practically erased the African history of most Dominicans

DR took the final step in the erasure a few years ago as they ruled to start to deport all Haitians out of the country.
I'm 100% in support of country enforcing immigration laws and securing borders. They are obligated to take care of their OWN first and foremost. I actually agree with that here also.

My beef is that when I read the actual ruling.....they're kicking Haitians out even if their families have been in DR since 1929......1929. That's ethnic cleansing.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'm with Ebro but Indians? :heh:

Indians are not systematically oppressed. They are probably one of the highest earning, most educated groups in America.

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
y
guys a fukking idiot talking about we should put down geographical barriers , flag barriers and language barriers ....

I should forget my culture , my language , my heritage just to make him comfortable?

smh .... fukking moron ....

Bet he dont say that to the Jews ...... stupid coward
you mean jewish people..them ain't the real jews :gmswarning:

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Both sides of the island have history of skin color/race issues. Probably made worse when US occupied both places in the 20th century, but existed before then.

When Haiti comes up in topics..I'll go in and uncover some of that nonsense as well.

Trujillo was supposed to be part Haitian......no hatred is as strong as self-hatred.

I don't think the U.S occupation influenced DR with that :mjpls: bs comparing to Cuba tho. Cuba made segregation legal (similar to jim crow) before castro took over because it was heavily influenced by the U.S. Havana was the cac's las vegas back then.

Trujillo's grandma was half franco-haitian and a mulatto haitian. So im sure she was looking like an elite light skinned haitian woman. Trujillo despised the general population of Haiti's whom many of them are dark skinned.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
African Americans like Ebro dont get it .... they really dont..

People always ask me how come I prefer living in the Uk as opposed to the US ...

Nobody over here is threatened when you rep your culture, I got Jamaican , Ghanian , Trinidadian , Brazillian friends that rep their countries and culture hard and they never even been there ....

Im Nigerian, I think Nigeria is the best country in the world, my wifey is Jamaican she thinks Jamaica is the best, there is no conflict...

There are people who come from the shytiest countries who still have pride where they are from and rep to the fullest.... its never an issue over here and to be honest its expected that you feel your country is the best .... If you dont, you get side eyed for being a sellout

people like Ebro believe just because you feel immense pride in your heritage you are looking down on everyone else...... utterly stupid

You are supposed to feel that where you are from is the best , whether you are from Africa , America, Europe the Caribbean or wherever ..... doesnt mean you are looking down on anyone else

And the fukking truth of the matter is different people have different struggles ... I dont expect an African American to appreciate the experience of having to send most of your earnings back home just for people to live or to navigate working in a country when you dont even have papers or access to a bank account.... so they shouldnt take offence when the average immigrant might not appreciate their struggles either.....

Dudes like Ebro want to address everything but the real issue

The last I looked immigrants arent the ones holding black people back in America .... maybe If he had a rant about the Jews that are controlling and profiting from African American culture I might have a bit of respect for him..... but I guess he doesnt want to lose his job.... or fall out with Rosenberg

:ufdup: Ima get in that ass.

FIRST, Ebro is NOT an AA, he is a Jewish mulatto. So if you can't tell the difference youre not qualified to speak on what "AA understand".

Secondly, all those struggles you mentioned as a Nigerian are actually opportunities afforded to you through AA struggles.

How did you even get the opportunity to send American income back to your family? How did you get the opportunity to get those American dollars that you can't deposit?:jbhmm:

And quite frankly, I don't buy that "heritage pride" "my country is the best" speel. Because if you really felt that way, you would live and raise a family there :yeshrug:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
non AA minorities still ain't gonna fight WS .
This small part of your statement is most true. Along with the fact they won't feel the collective sting of ws as much as AAs.

Not that its their fault....

But those 2 facts are something nobody in this thread wants to acknowledge/ are in denial about.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I don't think the U.S occupation influenced DR with that :mjpls: bs comparing to Cuba tho. Cuba made segregation legal (similar to jim crow) before castro took over because it was heavily influenced by the U.S. Havana was the cac's las vegas back then.

Trujillo's grandma was half franco-haitian and a mulatto haitian. So im sure she was looking like an elite light skinned haitian woman. Trujillo despised the general population of Haiti's whom many of them are dark skinned.

I think the skin color issues were part of the fabric of both cultures prior to US occupation, but I'd bet that actual laws were put on the books during and following the occupations. That's the american way....codified racism.
I read that during the first occupation of Haiti...the U.S. specifically sent Southern white soldiers as part of the occupying force because "they knew how to deal with Blacks". You can imagine the effect those rednecks had occupying a Black country.

Mulatto elite of Haiti historically has despised the poorer masses of Blacks...as much as Trujillo did.
In fact, not sure who was president of Haiti during the Parsely Massacre...but I think it was somebody from that class...and despite thousands of his countrymen being slaughtered......he didn't do shyt.....he eventually sued on behalf of the dead's familiies..and when DR paid.....he pocketed most of the money.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you! I see people saying "African Americans like Ebro" the fukk he don't speak for AAs when he was bar mitzvahd foh.

This is EXACTLY why im skeptical of mixed people but I'm constantly being called a m!litant for it...

But you have mixed Louis Farrakhan in your AVI.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

I'm not even a Farrakhan fan, but it's true

Admixed is down the line white blood. Meaning you have 2 parents who identify with being black, and identify with black culture. The child would be unquestionably black

Mixed is 50% black, 50% non-black. Meaning you have 2 parents who don't identify with being black, and 2 parents with totally different cultures. That can cause confusion in the child, and the child isn't black, they are mixed