Ebro calls out black hispanics and non-african American blacks

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Ebro is always talking about this shyt. People can keep their culture. He don't understand exclusivity. It's nothing wrong with wanting to be black and your culture. He is confused, and it might have to do with being him mixed and it might not. He just need to stop pushing this shyt so much. Let people be.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Ebro is always talking about this shyt. People can keep their culture. He don't understand exclusivity. It's nothing wrong with wanting to be black and your culture. He is confused, and it might have to do with being him mixed and it might not. He just need to stop pushing this shyt so much. Let people be.

Even AA people push for exclusivity (at least they've done so lately), which is perfectly fine and ok. Doesn't mean that those of us who have common interests can't unite around those shared interests and respect one another :yeshrug:

The coli debate on this issue is way ahead of the simplistic perspective of Ebro. :francis:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I think he was more or less talking about other brown minorities are getting that wake up call now that the Trump Administration is actin a damn fool (example Puerto Rico)....

I hear what he's saying but non AA minorities still ain't gonna fight WS ( in my opinion). They're all to scared they'll get pushed to the socioeconomic bottom.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African Americans like Ebro dont get it .... they really dont..

People always ask me how come I prefer living in the Uk as opposed to the US ...

Nobody over here is threatened when you rep your culture, I got Jamaican , Ghanian , Trinidadian , Brazillian friends that rep their countries and culture hard and they never even been there ....

Im Nigerian, I think Nigeria is the best country in the world, my wifey is Jamaican she thinks Jamaica is the best, there is no conflict...

There are people who come from the shytiest countries who still have pride where they are from and rep to the fullest.... its never an issue over here and to be honest its expected that you feel your country is the best .... If you dont, you get side eyed for being a sellout

people like Ebro believe just because you feel immense pride in your heritage you are looking down on everyone else...... utterly stupid

You are supposed to feel that where you are from is the best , whether you are from Africa , America, Europe the Caribbean or wherever ..... doesnt mean you are looking down on anyone else

And the fukking truth of the matter is different people have different struggles ... I dont expect an African American to appreciate the experience of having to send most of your earnings back home just for people to live or to navigate working in a country when you dont even have papers or access to a bank account.... so they shouldnt take offence when the average immigrant might not appreciate their struggles either.....

Dudes like Ebro want to address everything but the real issue

The last I looked immigrants arent the ones holding black people back in America .... maybe If he had a rant about the Jews that are controlling and profiting from African American culture I might have a bit of respect for him..... but I guess he doesnt want to lose his job.... or fall out with Rosenberg

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The last I looked immigrants arent the ones holding black people back in America .... maybe If he had a rant about the Jews that are controlling and profiting from African American culture I might have a bit of respect for him..... but I guess he doesnt want to lose his job.... or fall out with Rosenberg
Ebro is Jewish

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
African Americans like Ebro dont get it .... they really dont..

People always ask me how come I prefer living in the Uk as opposed to the US ...

Nobody over here is threatened when you rep your culture, I got Jamaican , Ghanian , Trinidadian , Brazillian friends that rep their countries and culture hard and they never even been there ....

Im Nigerian, I think Nigeria is the best country in the world, my wifey is Jamaican she thinks Jamaica is the best, there is no conflict...

There are people who come from the shytiest countries who still have pride where they are from and rep to the fullest.... its never an issue over here and to be honest its expected that you feel your country is the best .... If you dont, you get side eyed for being a sellout

people like Ebro believe just because you feel immense pride in your heritage you are looking down on everyone else...... utterly stupid

You are supposed to feel that where you are from is the best , whether you are from Africa , America, Europe the Caribbean or wherever ..... doesnt mean you are looking down on anyone else

And the fukking truth of the matter is different people have different struggles ... I dont expect an African American to appreciate the experience of having to send most of your earnings back home just for people to live or to navigate working in a country when you dont even have papers or access to a bank account.... so they shouldnt take offence when the average immigrant might not appreciate their struggles either.....

Dudes like Ebro want to address everything but the real issue

The last I looked immigrants arent the ones holding black people back in America
.... maybe If he had a rant about the Jews that are controlling and profiting from African American culture I might have a bit of respect for him..... but I guess he doesnt want to lose his job.... or fall out with Rosenberg

I'm sorry, but you completely missed his entire point. He never said he had any issues with an immigrant reppin' their initial culture.

He specifically said "we all here now" despite the fact that WS tried to keep newer brown immigrants out (immigration exclusions). Therefore, when AA (who have a completely different but proud history and culture) March, boycott etc. Put some dam respek on it (because WS will eventually affect you too) instead of immediately distancing yourself but reaping the benefits.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry, but you completely missed his entire point. He never said he had any issues with an immigrant reppin' their initial culture.

He specifically said "we all here now" despite the fact that WS tried to keep newer brown immigrants out (immigration exclusions). Therefore, when AA (who have a completely different but proud history and culture) March, boycott etc. Put some dam respek on it (because WS will eventually affect you too) instead of immediately distancing yourself but reaping the benefits.

But what makes him think Immigrants are distancing themselves ?????

And if thats the case how many African Americans (and there are quite a few) living in Nigeria have joined the protests over the government treatment of the Biafra movement over there???? I dint see any of them protesting but they are reaping the benefits of living in that country

How many African Americans living in Barcelona demonstrated over the weekend over Catalan independence ? .... cause all I saw were white faces

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Even AA people push for exclusivity (at least they've done so lately), which is perfectly fine and ok. Doesn't mean that those of us who have common interests can't unite around those shared interests and respect one another :yeshrug:

The coli debate on this issue is way ahead of the simplistic perspective of Ebro. :francis:
Ebro is a simple man. He is also mad at his Jewish side why is which he wants other blacks to give up their ethnicity and be all one group.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Ebro is a simple man. He is also mad at his Jewish side why is which he wants other blacks to give up their ethnicity and be all one group.
People need to stop thinking Ebro speaks for AAs when in fact this is a mixed person thing. I've seen MANY repeat MANY mixed race people do this online and offline. Sometimes passive but also a lot of times aggressively. They're usually the ones who want people to drop their culture or usually say "race doesn't exist."