Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Don't remind me of the Time Lord :mjcry:

But in all seriousness, if Horford's P&R defense looks anything like it did in the last two rounds it's gonna be a long series. I'm not expecting Porzingis to be able to step in and immediately resume his previous minutes

Jeez Horford's pick and roll defense :huhldup:

Mazzulla needs to play either Tillman or Brissett in this series. Not even exaggerating, when they were in the game, it was the best pick and roll defense I've seen all season

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The league and the media is pushing pretty hard for America America America America!!!!

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
fukk Celtics :pacspit: I hope the great white and Byrie wipe the floor with them nikkas

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
After watchin all the media heads and NBA polls the Cs are clearly the underdogs, not sure why people are spinning it the other way around for the Mavs.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
- Clippers without Kawhi
- OKC Thunder full of 20 year olds
- I'll give you the Wolves, even though they had the matchup advantage
- Not having to face the Nuggets in the WCF

People really going with this narrative lol
celtics went through heat no butler, cavs who lost mitchell just as they could've started gaining momentum, and the pacers who had the same thing happen with haliburton. what are we doing here?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Makes sense that the media would be pushing the Mavs to win over the Celtics considering there's more storyline and talking points if the latter loses.

Even the battle tested argument makes no remote sense as they and other people like to harp on experience which the Celtics have more than the Mavericks.