Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
On paper, this should be a series where Tatum and Brown absolutely cook. As good as Dallas defense has been, I don’t know if I trust them against an athletic duo in Tatum and Brown. The strength of the Dallas D(pause) seems to be the interior. PJ Washington seems to be their best starting perimeter defender if I’m not mistaken. Kyrie is underrated defensively, but the effort he’d have to give on defense, may take away from his offense. Tatum “should” average about 32-35ppg in this series. Especially with that small lineup Boston runs where you have to account for multiple shooters. Tatum could have his way to Dallas being spread thin(pause).

Having said that! If Kyrie and Luka get what they want offensively and get into that super efficient/low turn-over/pace-dictating thing that they do, then it could be a tough series for Boston. Dallas size, should give them the advantage on the boards, so an inefficient Kyrie/Luka game won’t be as consequential as ppl may think. Whereas Boston may be limited to having to hit shots and can’t really afford stinkers from the stars. That works against Indy and damaged Miami. But again this Mavs team? :hubie:

Brain says Boston in 6. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Dallas in 6.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Not a dumb jock. Ask too many questions.

That's where the negative sources are probably coming from in regards to SAS.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I feel like this is Boston's championship to lose :manny: Tatum and Brown got no excuses. They both have the most experience together. If they can't get it done, then i don't think they ever will. The pressure is on them big time

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People don't root against the Celts because of the cac fans in Boston. That's the "excuse"... Dallas is owned by some MAGA fukk and Dallas is the home of all of that Turning Point USA shyt you see poppin up on college campuses etc... it's Texas.. it's as red state as you can get.

The real reason why posters root against the Celts is because they don't wanna see #18

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
People don't root against the Celts because of the cac fans in Boston. That's the "excuse"... Dallas is owned by some MAGA fukk and Dallas is the home of all of that Turning Point USA shyt you see poppin up on college campuses etc... it's Texas.. it's as red state as you can get.

The real reason why posters root against the Celts is because they don't wanna see #18

Laker fans, yes. I can't speak for other fan bases. I think a small segment just want max fukkery which a Celtics finals loss would bring.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Laker fans, yes. I can't speak for other fan bases. I think a small segment just want max fukkery which a Celtics finals loss would bring.

Celtics Running it back with the same core win or lose, why should they break up a team that won 76 games and counting to try something else? This core staying together for at least 3 more years.

Tatum up for a super max extension and he’s getting it, Jaylen Brown ain’t going nowhere, Porzingis and Holiday just signed extensions and shouldn’t go anywhere either. Derrick white getting extended next.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Celtics Running it back with the same core win or lose, why should they break up a team that won 76 games and counting to try something else? This core staying together for at least 3 more years.

Tatum up for a super max extension and he’s getting it, Jaylen Brown ain’t going nowhere, Porzingis and Holiday just signed extensions and shouldn’t go anywhere either. Derrick white getting extended next.

As a Laker fan, i don't care who is on your team. I don't want yall to win shyt :pacspit:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Mavs winning this in 6. We're entering the Luka era yall

Why the hell did ATL trade him away? Afraid they couldn't market him to the atl audience or something? All time worst franchise move next to Portland drafting Sam bowie over MJ.
Who knew he'd be a generational player, euros was bullshiet before that, just Dirk

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GPP8bCCakAAJsTm