Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
This is a post Marcus Smart Celtics squad. Complete with a Unicorn, a vengeful JB, a somehow ego stripped JT and Milwaukee's greatest folly :jbhmm:
Man why did Milwaukee get rid of holiday? Dumb ass move
I won't care if either team won, but I saw this coming. It was too much Mavs in 6, they have the best player on the floor, Kyrie is gonna go crazy.

Honestly, every game could be exactly like this. Kyrie is gonna have his hands full trying to score on Jrue and that is a BIG PROBLEM for the Mavericks.
And Derrick white man it's gonna be tough but I feel we'll adjust. I honestly didn't think about Porzingis coming into this series. But buddy made of glass how long will he last?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
There is also a 2 day break between games 2 and 3 as well. The only single day break is between games 3 and 4

I love the way the schedule sets up. KP and Horford will be fresh the whole series

Wow, I stand corrected

and yea that’s crazy beneficial for KP and Horford.

If they aren’t up 3-0 it wouldn’t be due to a lack of rest or recovery.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Celtics being really disrespected in terms of discussion.

There's a good reason why Vegas has them winning the Championship significantly imo.

It's 70:30 odds right now favoring Boston to be champs.
People were really acting like the Celtics had no chance :wow:

It's funny how many people think about how bad Luka wants to win, but usually the team that been to the Finals before and came up short wants it wants it.

[Edit]
It's now 80:20 odds.

Last edited:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Its funny cause I was thinking it too

Jason Kidd was terrified to play Gafford in this game lol. Even with Lively having 5 fouls lol

He’s useful vs teams that don’t have a center that can stretch the floor. Once he gotta go outside the paint he’s useless on both ends.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I told them “ you can’t hide Luka on defense, Celtics know they can exploit that match all series long”

I was told “Luka is much more Improved on defense”

Defense is too underrated.

Being a revolving door means you're a target on the go ahead basket.

It also means when a team is going on a run, they can stop the momentum by going at that guy for the auto-basket.

You may be an offensive maestro but when you start missing your shots you're still a backdoor that can be exploited at basically any given time especially by players who know what they're doing.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I told them “ you can’t hide Luka on defense, Celtics know they can exploit that match all series long”

I was told “Luka is much more Improved on defense”

:scust: as Brown going left and Luka allowing him to cross him over towards the right instead of keeping him going that way

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
"He can't do wrong in the eyes of the media"
:scust:

Have you just started watching basketball this playoff run? Media has always hated kyrie

Plus He's always been praised as the ultimate sidekick , I don't know what media you have been watching
not in terms of basketball. we're talking hoop.

just last year they were debating whether or not he's a superstar

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Somebody tell Jason Kidd this defense is not gonna work vs the Celtics, the guys standing around the 3 point line can hit 3s at a 40% clip. Breh literally took a page out of Erick Spoelstra Book.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Celtics being really disrespected in terms of discussion.

There's a good reason why Vegas has them winning the Championship significantly imo.

It's 70:30 odds right now favoring Boston to be champs.

The Celtics disrespect is :gucci:

But if Boston wins and we pop off calling them a bunch of retards for reachin' and dissin, then we're the bad guys :snoop: