Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
If the Dallas macer

If Jaylen brown los
.if

Ja
If Jaylen brown wins finals MVP then a discussion has to be made about Jayson Tatum

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its 2 bad luka is so 1 dimensional offensively meaning he cant play off ball and is a statue in the corner when not engaged. They could put hin on the right block and have him play out the post or be the screen guy in some of his and kyrie pick and rolls like bron used 2 be and he would dive and get buckets at the rim.

Dallas needs to play 5 out and put luka on KP or Horford and pray boston does not involve them in pick and rolls. Dallas is going to have to have the mindset of outscoring boston not trying to win defensively

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
What about it?
Now I usually don't give a fukk about rep, but you've earned yours

You are a shytty poster and a retard, with all due disrespect.

I don’t give a flying fukk about reps or daps, that shyt don’t put money in my bank account. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ but fakkits like you DO care about shyt like this, I see why you went out of your way to let me know you gave me “rep” or whatever that is.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Pierce also was the primary offensive option. Stats don't tell the entire story. If I average 25 and you average 23 but every time the shot clock gets down to 10 seconds, yall passing me the ball to bail out the team or every time the other team goes on a 10-0 run, yall looking to me to get the offense going again, then I'm the guy. I remember Paul Pierce doing that which implies that Boston relied on him to serve that function. I remember Ray primarily coming off screens and hitting jumpers. Which is cool and all but, that's not the same thing.

Exactly man. Basketball talk is garbage. It’s always an agenda or bias behind an opinion. That poster clearly isnt being rational. Pierce was the celtics primary scorer and playmaker that series. Easily the best player in the series.

In game 1, we just seen in this thread how people are upset that Tatum is still shooting shots “to pad his stats”. This is the same thing Ray Allen was doing in game 6. The celtics already had the lakers beat, yet ray allen was still running hard off screens and bombing 3s. That game inflated his stats that series heavily.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Porzingis getting an extra day to rest before game 2 is big for him and Boston.

It was clear he had fresh legs + adrenaline, but any recoil or after effects from the physical return or emotional high has time to reset itself.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s great again in game 2 but tailors off a bit in game 3 when it becomes every other day.