Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Old Yeller Horford played such an underrated game

You could tell he was thinking: "This ain't Donovan Mitchell, Garland, Nembhard, or Haliburton. I actually have quicker feet than this slow ass CAC :blessed:"

I think if the Celtics pull this off he riding into the sunset. There’s been some talk for about a month that he will be hanging them up and he just put up his Boston area mansion on the market.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I think if the Celtics pull this off he riding into the sunset. There’s been some talk for about a month that he will be hanging them up and he just put up his Boston area mansion on the market.

Wow really, how long ago he put up his mansion for sale?

It's Jayson and Jaylen's primary job to get a title for Al Horford

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Wow really, how long ago he put up his mansion for sale?

It's Jayson and Jaylen's primary job to get a title for Al Horford

He put up his home for sale 2 weeks ago during the Pacers series, probably saw who was left and Porzingis rehab. He had that home built 3 years ago, Brookline is where all the Billionaires and top athletes live, Robert Kraft, Tom Brady(built a mansion there), John F. Kennedy, Larry Bird lived there.

Last edited:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don’t see him leaving $10 million on the table by retiring early. Next season is the last year of his deal and will likely be his last season

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Actually Minnesota could have taken Gobert out and went smaller on defense and they would have been able to keep up with a team like Boston. The problem for Dallas is that their 2 bigs can't guard anybody and Luca doesn’t play a lick of defense. So they have 3 liabilities out there the whole game against a team that spreads the floor. That is a problem.
They could’ve yeah…I don’t think they would’ve. Their best look in the series they lost was with KAT at the 5, and they didn’t play it nearly enough after game 2.

All the reasons they didn’t play it (KAT foul trouble, needing paint help for Brown and Tatum, Minnesota’s coaching being meh) would’ve been applicable here. That would’ve been a change up look like it was against Dallas

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Horford can't go out like Karl Malone :wow:

I won't have it! :damn:

He won’t. They doing this for Uncle Al

:wow:

horford-kiss.gif