Ebola And HIV Was Created At Fort Detrick, Maryland - They Fooling Yall

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas better go study history. Why you think these cacs brought over all those Nazi war scientists and doctors after WW2. They been blueprintin that cac Himmler and mendele, if you ever read about these nuts.
Operation Paperclip!

Kats were on some 'We hate what you guys were doing. But we'll spare your life if you come over here and do it for us!' type deal.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Also lol @ people in here throwing shade at the Big Bang. Observational evidence that the Universe is expanding. Stuff we can see. Nearly every aspect of Einstein's Theory of Relativity proven. Science haters lost. :umad: If something is expanding, stands to reason it was at a smaller point at one time. That's common sense. But like all science haters, you are going on spoonfed information and haven't done any research, so I'm not surprised at your lack of understanding. :scusthov:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone convince me of the population control deal? We continue to see high birth rates in developing countries (those deemed undesirable), longer lifespans, and higher standards of living. Where does anybody see the crafty work of the Illuminati or whoever in any of this?

And Ebola and HIV aren't exactly efficient ways of controlling anybody. More people have died from lung cancer over the past few weeks than Ebola and AIDS patients can enjoy a relatively comfortable and long life these days.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You didn't even know cats could GET FIV until I fukking told you it existed.

fukk outta here c00n. :camby:

nikka...:russ:...you're learning stuff I studied 10 years ago...I've forgotten more than you know.

While lil nikkas were into comics or whatever, I was reading encyclopedia's and all sort of science journals...twice because I was bored. I'm rusty now, but I knew the Latin scientific names to most of the fauna on this planet. Plus lowkey...I was like that nikka in NY with the tiger in an apartment.

I'm very familiar with science...

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Can someone convince me of the population control deal? We continue to see high birth rates in developing countries (those deemed undesirable), longer lifespans, and higher standards of living. Where does anybody see the crafty work of the Illuminati or whoever in any of this?

And Ebola and HIV aren't exactly efficient ways of controlling anybody. More people have died from lung cancer over the past few weeks than Ebola and AIDS patients can enjoy a relatively comfortable and long life these days.

Yeah HIV would be a highly ineffective method of genocide. It takes too long to kill someone and prevent reproduction.

It's why I don't buy the population control theory. However, there is something amiss.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikka...:russ:...you're learning stuff I studied 10 years ago...I've forgotten more than you know.

While lil nikkas were into comics or whatever, I was reading encyclopedia's and all sort of science journals...twice because I was bored. I'm rusty now, but I knew the Latin scientific names to most of the fauna on this planet. Plus lowkey...I was like that nikka in NY with the tiger in an apartment.

I'm very familiar with science...
and you know nothing about virology, so stop the bullshyt.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah HIV would be a highly ineffective method of genocide. It takes too long to kill someone and prevent reproduction.

It's why I don't buy the population control theory. However, there is something amiss.

I have some interesting anecdotal input regarding this matter, but I'm going to abstain from posting it because I can't prove any of it. I'll say this though, I don't know if the private entities in the government intended to wipe out wholescale populations with these bio-weapons, I think they just wanted to test their lethality and see how effective they could be if weaponized.

It's no coincidence AIDS affected primarily fakkits and blacks in African and poor urban communities, those two groups are considered undesirables

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
and you know nothing about virology, so stop the bullshyt.

You're correct that I know "little" about virology.

I was reading up and doing research about 7 years ago when a cousin of mine was diagnosed with hiv.

I was surprised when a theory of mine worked. I had her dress in a professional manner, report she was married, monogamous, and get tested in a high end area. Surprise...This time her hiv test was interpreted as negative.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I have some interesting anecdotal input regarding this matter, but I'm going to abstain from posting it because I can't prove any of it. I'll say this though, I don't know if the private entities in the government intended to wipe out wholescale populations with these bio-weapons, I think they just wanted to test their lethality and see how effective they could be if weaponized.

It's no coincidence AIDS affected primarily fakkits and blacks in African and poor urban communities, those two groups are considered undesirables

Yeah I have some high brow thoughts concerning hiv too.

I know white people tell their doctors they can't have that "******" disease and their doctor's label their infliction differently. I forgot the exact nsme, but it was basically hiv, they simply said immune system deficiency or something like that.

I used to look at their medical verification like :ohhh:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
You're correct that I know "little" about virology.

I was reading up and doing research about 7 years ago when a cousin of mine was diagnosed with hiv.

I was surprised when a theory of mine worked. I had her dress in a professional manner, report she was married, monogamous, and get tested in a high end area. Surprise...This time her hiv test was interpreted as negative.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn bruh,i know cognitively this shouldn't shock me in thee least consider all thee dots i've connected/info i've compiled but hearing a first hand account like this just:mindblown:

Burn Babel-On Burn:pacspit:

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
Along with the thought of pharmaceutical companies trying to increase profits, by creating a disease that they only have the treatment/Cure for, it seems as if the elite want to keep people away from Africa, make persons fear going to it. They don't want people to go to Africa and discover its unlimited resources or who knows what wonderful things that their greed compels them to hide. They want to continue to rape, Pillage and benefit from the land.

I always wondered why so many of the rich elite in America, and other countries for that matter, are so interested in "helping Africa/Africans" instead of focusing on the less fortunate in their own country.