Ebola And HIV Was Created At Fort Detrick, Maryland - They Fooling Yall

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas better go study history. Why you think these cacs brought over all those Nazi war scientists and doctors after WW2. They been blueprintin that cac Himmler and mendele, if you ever read about these nuts.
Now this conspiracy has a lot of historical basis. The US did in fact pardon German and Japan doctors and researchers who had committed atrocities and had directly worked in genocide, they also seized a lot of the results, paperwork, and write-ups. There are a few California labs that were founded from the information, (there are a couple of great Cracked articles on the subject, and a few other sources, I wish I could find them right now, I have them saved somewhere on my phone.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet you believe Earth just got here from a Big Bang also don't you? :mjlol:

He's does ,, him and all the pseudo intellectuals on the minor learning board believes everything the media tells them
What do you guys believe created the universe, and what is you proof?
At least I have empirical evidence with M-theory. Saying "just the Big Bang" is a gross simplification of the work behind the theory.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What do you guys believe created the universe, and what is you proof?
At least I have empirical evidence with M-theory. Saying "just the Big Bang" is a gross simplification of the work behind the theory.

I just combine common sense and use my Third Eye breh........

The complexity of life and how it evolves and revolves connected with the precise point we are located and how the rotation of the earth is just right for life to grow and sustain....the fact our body temperatures are in alignment with how the earth's temperature changes, shows me all the evidence I need to know this didn't just pop out of thin air..........

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just combine common sense and use my Third Eye breh........

The complexity of life and how it evolves and revolves connected with the precise point we are located and how the rotation of the earth is just right for life to grow and sustain....the fact our body temperatures are in alignment with how the earth's temperature changes, shows me all the evidence I need to know this didn't just pop out of thin air..........
What you just said makes no sense :russ:
"Our existence is proof that the Big Bang Theory is incorrect."
I hate to tell you this, because I love anime as a child too, but there's no such thing as a "third eye," and there are other planets that are suitable for life :mjlol:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What you just said makes no sense :russ:
"Our existence is proof that the Big Bang Theory is incorrect."
I hate to tell you this, because I love anime as a child too, but there's no such thing as a "third eye," and there are other planets that are suitable for life :mjlol:

"No such thing as a third eye"........:mjlol: I'll leave you to your ignorance on that.....

Now on to your other silly ass post............. So these other "planets"...are YOU able to inhabit them? :troll:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I'm saying all these man made diseases to bump up profit for pharmaceutical companies.

Nikkaz want you to take prilosec etc. when you can take a table spoon of black strap molasses daily for the same result

Garlic was used to kill infection for years but you can grow it yourself or at your local supermarket so now you get prescribed amoxicillin
Garlic doesn't work worth a damn...
Try it the next time you get an std