☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah I have some high brow thoughts concerning hiv too.

I know white people tell their doctors they can't have that "******" disease and their doctor's label their infliction differently. I forgot the exact nsme, but it was basically hiv, they simply said immune system deficiency or something like that.

I used to look at their medical verification like :ohhh:
So does she have HIV or not?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
This isn't a conspiracy, people. If it was, Noam Chomsky would've told us by now. How dare you question Ebola and HIV

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
created.. no. altered for biological warfare and released specifically to target blacks... possibly.
This is true. I could get murdered for telling yall this but, we white people have top secret access to something called "white entertainment email" and dikk Cheney went in detail explaining how the ebola virus was genetically augmented to target those with a certain threshold of melanin in their skin, he compared it to X-Men days of future past where Trask's sentry robots only attack humans with the mutant x gene. I used several proxy's to submit this post anonymously, please do not mention my name if you tell any of your friends or loved ones.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
the cure for aids has been patented for a while, but no one wants to listen when I tell them. you can go read the patent, that clearly states it completely cures aids with a single injection. the patent even describes the clinical trials in detail :sas1:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/cure-for-aids-has-been-patented-since-97.64485/

I clicked that thread (i'll watch the video later though) and this post killed me.

For aids i would go with honey, black seed (Nigella Sativa), and zam zam water and what your doctor recommends. Also avoid the homosexuality.

:mjlol:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is true. I could get murdered for telling yall this but, we white people have top secret access to something called "white entertainment email" and dikk Cheney went in detail explaining how the ebola virus was genetically augmented to target those with a certain threshold of melanin in their skin, he compared it to X-Men days of future past where Trask's sentry robots only attack humans with the mutant x gene. I used several proxy's to submit this post anonymously, please do not mention my name if you tell any of your friends or loved ones.
act like biological warfare hasn't existed for hundreds of years breh. I said there's no way they created it, but they on record have worked with weaponizing ebola... and that's a fact

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I clicked that thread (i'll watch the video later though) and this post killed me.

:mjlol:
the video isn't important. ill quote the ACTUAL patent... off the US GOVERNMENT PATENT WEBSITE

United States Patent 5,676,977
Antelman October 14, 1997

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Method of curing AIDS with tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystal devices

The device molecular crystal contains two mono and two trivalent silver ions capable of "firing" electrons capable of electrocuting the AIDS virus, pathogens and ISM. When administered into the bloodstream, the device electrons will be triggered by pathogens, a proliferating virus and ISM, and when fired will simultaneously trigger a redox chelation mechanism resulting in divalent silver moieties which chelate and bind active sites of the entities destroying them. The devices are completely non-toxic.

Thus an optimum of 40 PPM of the devices by weight of human blood was found to be sufficient to completely obliterate AIDS.

The actual destruction of pathogens, ISM and the AIDS virus is effectuated by injection of a suspension of these devices in distilled or deionized water with a non-reacting electrolyte directly, i.e. intravenously, into the bloodstream. A single injection is all that is required under these conditions. Accordingly, humans injected in this manner, upon being inspected after three weeks or more had elapsed and compared with similar humans that had been given placebos, were completely cured of AIDS. :whew:

United States Patent: 5676977

that's only part of the patent, its a long read and actually describes clinical trials... meaning its real and exists... how do yall think magic Johnson is still alive? no bs, the company that owns the patent is a Israeli company (I looked it up).

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
There is a cure for every goddamn disease out there. :aicmon:

But pharmaceutical companies cannot have that shyt happening or they pretty much outta business.

It's sad that money is worth more than human lives, but that is the reality we live in. :mjcry:

This world is going to hell in a hand-basket and i'mma hope i make it to heaven so i can laugh at all em fukkin cacs burning in hell. :umad:

:mjpls: If there was a cure for aids/hiv they would make MORE money because more people would catch it by going raw without a care in the world.