Ebola And HIV Was Created At Fort Detrick, Maryland - They Fooling Yall

Daps
Reppin
VOID
are we really supposed to believe these "disease" just formed in africa?

nah they were created somewhere and then dropped in the poorest of the poor areas

I don't believe that shyt at all...infact the whole story behind how AIDS began to spread in humans sounds like some racist cac st0rmfr0nt shyt.

"the natives had sex with monkeys..." my ass.

That like Ebola was just a ploy to use the west and everybody's else lack of knowledge about the African continent to paint Africa as a disease ridden place lacking any semblance of order or civility. As well as to further rape the natural resources of the land with an attempt to deplete the population.

Cacs talking about africans and ebola seem to forgt their ancestors brought over smallpox and syphillis and used it to help wipeout the native americans.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
@Mephistopheles

sAx172ZA.gif

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
"fukk it, he said AIDS, was government made
to keep nikkaz afraid so they won't get laid no babies be made
And the black population will decrease within a decade
German warfare product against the dark shade"

Nikkas better go study history. Why you think these cacs brought over all those Nazi war scientists and doctors after WW2. They been blueprintin that cac Himmler and mendele, if you ever read about these nuts.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe that shyt at all...infact the whole story behind how AIDS began to spread in humans sounds like some racist cac st0rmfr0nt shyt.

"the natives had sex with monkeys..." my ass.

That like Ebola was just a ploy to use the west and everybody's else lack of knowledge about the African continent to paint Africa as a disease ridden place lacking any semblance of order or civility. As well as to further rape the natural resources of the land with an attempt to deplete the population.

Cacs talking about africans and ebola seem to forgt their ancestors brought over smallpox and syphillis and used it to help wipeout the native americans.

I've never heard a legitimate source say the transmission was sexual. The crossover event was probably a hunter being bitten. They've gotten pretty good at pinning down where and when this all happened.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yea they want us to believe this shyt jumped from monkeys to humans. Why you think they name all their viruses after animals. Bird Flu, Swine Flu ect ect. They want you to go off into fairytale land, other coming face to face with where it really came from....Their labs. :sas2:

yup
the scary thing, who knows what other type of ish they have stored for some sort of population control.

I give blood but that''s it. I don't take these immunization and flu shots, I don't trust none of these nikkaz

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've never heard a legitimate source say the transmission was sexual. The crossover event was probably a hunter being bitten. They've gotten pretty good at pinning down where and when this all happened.

a hunter being bitten, so nikkaz didn't hunt in the 1800, 1700 etc. seems strange that it just happaned like that

Daps
Reppin
VOID
yup
the scary thing, who knows what other type of ish they have stored for some sort of population control.

I give blood but that''s it. I don't take these immunization and flu shots, I don't trust none of these nikkaz
How many times have white people been lying to black people for how many years? Why should we trust them now? LOL....fukk that. I'm done buying into their bullshyt...

How many black scientists are in these labs where they cooking up this bullshyt? I'd say next to none....that's why they get away with it...we don't know what they doing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The first viruses and retroviruses used for biological weapons research passed through the NCI, which coordinates with the massive chemical and biological war research campaign centered in Frederick (Fort Detrick), Maryland.

A premier lab, specifically researching, developing, and testing immune system destroying viruses, was the Cell Tumor Biology Laboratory at the NCI. This was headed by Dr. Robert Gallo--the co-discoverer of the AIDS virus. It has been argued as to when did Gallo discover HIV? In 1984, as reported, or in 1970 in conjunction with the actual FACTS and when the Ebola virus began to appear out the blue.

"In 1975, President Mobutu turned against NATO allies, proclaimed his intention to nationalize foreign owned enterprises, expelled the American ambassador, and arrested most of the CIA's Zairian agents, placing some of them under death sentences. The following year, in October 1976, the Ebola virus broke-out in fifty five Zairian villages, first killing people who had received injections. Mobutu then ordered his army to seal off the Bumba Zone with roadblocks and shoot anyone trying to leave.

By the end of 1976, the Zairian leader had reconciled his differences with American intelligence and, thereafter, continued to reap his western allies' economic and "humanitarian" aid."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_INFEKTION

Operation INFEKTION was a KGB disinformation campaign to spread information that the United States invented HIV/AIDS[2] as part of a biological weapons research project at Fort Detrick, Maryland. The Soviet Union used it to undermine the United States’ credibility, foster anti-Americanism, isolate America abroad, and create tensions between host countries and the U.S. over the presence of American military bases (which were often portrayed as the cause of AIDS outbreaks in local populations).[3]

According to U.S. State Department analysts, another reason the Soviet Union "promoted the AIDS disinformation may have been its attempt to distract international attention away from its own offensive biological warfare program, which [was monitored] for decades"--in addition to anthrax, the Soviets were believed to have developed tularemia, the plague, and cholera for biological warfare purposes, as well as botulinum toxin, enterotoxins, and mycotoxins.[4] An alternative explanation is that the operation may have been in retaliation for American accusations that the Soviets used chemical weapons in Southeast Asia, later dubbed the yellow rain incident.[2]

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All I'm saying all these man made diseases to bump up profit for pharmaceutical companies.

Nikkaz want you to take prilosec etc. when you can take a table spoon of black strap molasses daily for the same result

Garlic was used to kill infection for years but you can grow it yourself or at your local supermarket so now you get prescribed amoxicillin
Where did simian, feline, and bovine immunodeficiency virus come from, dumbass?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How many times have white people been lying to black people for how many years? Why should we trust them now? LOL....fukk that. I'm done buying into their bullshyt...

How many black scientists are in these labs where they cooking up this bullshyt? I'd say next to none....that's why they get away with it...we don't know what they doing.

I have a close friend who is completing a PhD at harvard in virology who we together can poke holes in whatever you want to put up.

HIV was not "created" and you're claiming something was "created" when the technology to "invent" a virus is not even around yet.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a hunter being bitten, so nikkaz didn't hunt in the 1800, 1700 etc. seems strange that it just happaned like that

This is a good point that's been brought up before. If a guy catches HIV in rural Africa during the 1700's who is he going to pass it to? His wife/wives. That's it. For all we know this crossover event could have happened dozens of times but since there wasn't anyone to pass it on to, the virus stayed local.

Late 1800's/early 1900's come around and you have colonization, better trade routes, and larger hubs. And what's a good trading hub without a hooker or two? That traffic is where you get the spread from.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_INFEKTION

Operation INFEKTION was a KGB disinformation campaign to spread information that the United States invented HIV/AIDS[2] as part of a biological weapons research project at Fort Detrick, Maryland. The Soviet Union used it to undermine the United States’ credibility, foster anti-Americanism, isolate America abroad, and create tensions between host countries and the U.S. over the presence of American military bases (which were often portrayed as the cause of AIDS outbreaks in local populations).[3]

According to U.S. State Department analysts, another reason the Soviet Union "promoted the AIDS disinformation may have been its attempt to distract international attention away from its own offensive biological warfare program, which [was monitored] for decades"--in addition to anthrax, the Soviets were believed to have developed tularemia, the plague, and cholera for biological warfare purposes, as well as botulinum toxin, enterotoxins, and mycotoxins.[4] An alternative explanation is that the operation may have been in retaliation for American accusations that the Soviets used chemical weapons in Southeast Asia, later dubbed the yellow rain incident.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_disease_and_epidemics

The spread of disease from European contact may not have always been accidental. Europeans who were arriving in the Americas had already been exposed to the diseases, attaining immunity, and thus were not affected by them. Therefore, it could be an effective technique to use disease as a biological weapon when others were exhausted.[10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

The Tuskegee syphilis experiment (/tʌsˈkiːɡiː/)[1] was an infamousclinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service to study the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African American men who thought they were receiving free health care from the U.S. government.

They been doing this ....ain't nobody disinform shyt.....:camby:

Last edited: