Ebola And HIV Was Created At Fort Detrick, Maryland - They Fooling Yall

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is a good point that's been brought up before. If a guy catches HIV in rural Africa during the 1700's who is he going to pass it to? His wife/wives. That's it. For all we know this crossover event could have happened dozens of times but since there wasn't anyone to pass it on to, the virus stayed local.

Late 1800's/early 1900's come around and you have colonization, better trade routes, and larger hubs. And what's a good trading hub without a hooker or two? That traffic is where you get the spread from.

his wife/wives would have passed it down to the children, as well homosexuality has always been around it would have been passed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

The Tuskegee syphilis experiment (/tʌsˈkiːɡiː/)[1] was an infamousclinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service to study the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African American men who thought they were receiving free health care from the U.S. government.

They been doing this breh.....:camby:
Yeah. No fukking shyt. I can quote shyt from high school too. Do you think you're telling me something?

Did you know the Govt sprayed bacteria over major cities to observe the effects? http://www.democracynow.org/2005/7/13/how_the_u_s_government_exposed

I can quote this shyt too.

The problem is that you can't take one time thy lied and apply that to every other instance because its convenient and you have no proof of them doing so.

Ft. Detrick is where the us military does most of their research on biological matters. No military wouldn't have such a facility. Even still, HIV is a terrible weapon. It acts too slow and can't be directly administered.

However, this is why education is so important. They didn't INVENT viruses.

They couldn't even SEE viruses until the late 80s.

Remember that.

You're claiming they invented something that wasn't possible to invent at the time you say they invented it.

Even further, its easier to manipulate a virus than it is to fukking "invent" one.

Even further than that, there are other species that have their form of immunodeficient viruses

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his wife/wives would have passed it down to the children, as well homosexuality has always been around it would have been passed.

I agree it could have been passed in these small circles but we're missing the traffic piece.

The children get it, they don't make it to puberty. A few guys in a village have a good ol' time together, they aren't moving the virus like they would be able to today.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah. No fukking shyt. I can quote shyt from high school too. Do you think you're telling me something?

Did you know the Govt sprayed bacteria over major cities to observe the effects? http://www.democracynow.org/2005/7/13/how_the_u_s_government_exposed

I can quote this shyt too.

The problem is that you can't take one time thy lied and apply that to every other instance because its convenient and you have no proof of them doing so.

Ft. Detrick is where the us military does most of their research on biological matters. No military wouldn't have such a facility. Even still, HIV is a terrible weapon. It acts too slow and can't be directly administered.

However, this is why education is so important. They didn't INVENT viruses.

They couldn't even SEE viruses until the late 80s.

Remember that.

You're claiming they invented something that wasn't possible to invent at the time you say they invented it.

Even further, its easier to manipulate a virus than it is to fukking "invent" one.

Even further than that, there are other species that have their form of immunodeficient viruses

I bet you believe Earth just got here from a Big Bang also don't you? :mjlol:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I have a close friend who is completing a PhD at harvard in virology who we together can poke holes in whatever you want to put up.

HIV was not "created" and you're claiming something was "created" when the technology to "invent" a virus is not even around yet.

Hiv came from monkeys they were trying to find a vaccine,, whether it was created or by accident no one knows,, and by the was some aids advocate working at a clinic shyts all over ya boys phd

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hiv came from monkeys they were trying to find a vaccine,, whether it was created or by accident no one knows,, and by the was some aids advocate working at a clinic shyts all over ya boys phd

This doesn't even make sense.

Did you seriously type this?

Why would they be looking for a vaccine to something that came from monkeys if you claim they created it? :mjlol:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He's does ,, him and all the pseudo intellectuals on the minor learning board believes everything the media tells them

Oh I know.. I've debated his type before. Its like going in circles. I could smash his little pipe dream,if I get into this really hard, but I'd be up 24 hours straight. I'll debate Dr. Doolittle another day. I don't got time now. :sas2:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Felines and many other animals have their own for of hiv. They've developed immunity to it through evolution.

How come we humans haven't? Are we a brand new species.

The rabbit hole is deep, and if you don't pay attention you will get swallowed by it.

So after centuries of hunting, eating, being bitten by monkeys....it took until the 70's for the virus to decide to mutate? As if humans just appeared 200 years ago.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you both are right......it was created to rid
the planet of who whites considered (the undesirables)
wat6rr.jpg

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Felines and many other animals have their own for of hiv. They've developed immunity to it through evolution.

How come we humans haven't? Are we a brand new species.

The rabbit hole is deep, and if you don't pay attention you will get swallowed by it.

So after centuries of hunting, eating, being bitten by monkeys....it took until the 70's for the virus to decide to mutate? As if humans just appeared 200 years ago.

:lawd:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I have a close friend who is completing a PhD at harvard in virology who we together can poke holes in whatever you want to put up.

HIV was not "created" and you're claiming something was "created" when the technology to "invent" a virus is not even around yet.

:duck:

nikka you don't have any friends :mjlol:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
This doesn't even make sense.

Did you seriously type this?

Why would they be looking for a vaccine to something that came from monkeys if you claim they created it? :mjlol:

nikka all this shyt is in Google ,, they were doing test experiments on monkeys in the lab and things got out of hand or was purposely done