Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And, Fox/CBS:trash: still won't put Doubleheaders on Sunday:ufdup::upsetfavre::ehh:
irks me to no end.

why did they stop doing that shyt.

Luckily i got a run-down laptop so i stream illegal joints all toegther. But if they wouldve stayed with that program i wouldnt be doing such heinous acts. feel me.

cook

Banned
Daps
Thursday games :camby:

:ruhroh:

NFL's 'Sunday Night Football' Tumbles Hard In Ratings Yet Again

"Last week’s Sunday Night Football matchup drew in its lowest ratings in seven years (Monday Night Football didn’t fare any better) and last night’s game between the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings fell even further. "

"The New England Patriots vs. Arizona Cardinals game that aired on Sept. 11 topped out at 23.1 million viewers, a win for any broadcast showing, but a 16% fall from last year’s SNF kickoff. Last Thursday’s New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills game on CBS attracted just 15.4 million viewers, falling roughly 26% from last year. No matter how you slice it, the NFL is losing viewership and it couldn’t come at a worse time."

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
:ruhroh:

NFL's 'Sunday Night Football' Tumbles Hard In Ratings Yet Again

"Last week’s Sunday Night Football matchup drew in its lowest ratings in seven years (Monday Night Football didn’t fare any better) and last night’s game between the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings fell even further. "

"The New England Patriots vs. Arizona Cardinals game that aired on Sept. 11 topped out at 23.1 million viewers, a win for any broadcast showing, but a 16% fall from last year’s SNF kickoff. Last Thursday’s New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills game on CBS attracted just 15.4 million viewers, falling roughly 26% from last year. No matter how you slice it, the NFL is losing viewership and it couldn’t come at a worse time."

Football Is Dying

:sadcam:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
said in another ratings thread, the cord cutting/red zone channel watching points dont hold any water. the thursday night games and sunday night games have been sharp declines. those are standalone games, where red zone isnt needed or even televised, and they are on nbc and cbs, free over the air channels available to anyone without paying a penny for cable

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Cuban called it. The NFL makes decisions that maximizes earnings in the short term, but they don't have a true long term vision to keep the league healthy and interesting. They need a strong commissioner like David Stern. Goodell is just an empty suit.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
said in another ratings thread, the cord cutting/red zone channel watching points dont hold any water. the thursday night games and sunday night games have been sharp declines. those are standalone games, where red zone isnt needed or even televised, and they are on nbc and cbs, free over the air channels available to anyone without paying a penny for cable
What about the fact that the Thursday night game is streaming in HD on Twitter now? I watched last weeks game on my ipad while I was grilling and it was the #1 trending for hours.

That has to explain Thursday at least right?