Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While the product is garbage I don't think a lot of people who watch care. Most people are watching for fantasy or gambling purposes

I do think the presidential race is a big reason for lower ratings

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These games are :trash:. Even the primetime ones where they match two good teams are awful. Giants/Packers couldn't keep my attention for a quarter. Tennessee/Georgia, Louisville/Clemson though:blessed:

Something is seriously wrong with the NFL on the field. Gabbert is starting :scust:. Black QB's are bringing so much excitement to college football but GM's are putting money behind any tall white guy like Brock Osweiler:mjlol:. Dak has me enjoying every Cowboys fan and I'm a New Yorker.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Once the Bears get too depressing I'll be gone, but then back for the playoffs.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
These games are :trash:. Even the primetime ones where they match two good teams are awful. Giants/Packers couldn't keep my attention for a quarter. Tennessee/Georgia, Louisville/Clemson though:blessed:

Something is seriously wrong with the NFL on the field. Gabbert is starting :scust:. Black QB's are bringing so much excitement to college

football but GM's are putting money behind any tall white guy like Brock Osweiler:mjlol:. Dak has me enjoying every Cowboys fan and I'm a New

Yorker.

You can also look at the lack of diversity in the coaching ranks. Most coaching jobs in the league are recycled, Coordinator gets fired, becomes asst coordinator at another team, he will eventually get hired as a head coach again. There is no innovation in the league