Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nfl will be fine but the dip in ratings There's a lot of reasons. Over saturation. Cte knowledge coming out. The scumbaggery and greed of the nfl. The debates

I also think increasingly warm weather is apart of it. On a 90 degree day a lot of people don't want to sit in a house all day and watch football. Especially if you have a family

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
NFL has peaked, stop making excuses. for a sport that can't gain real traction outside of north america, its growth is pretty much capped. at some point it's going to decline, the real test will be seeing how/if the NFL responds this offseason and if numbers continue to go down in 2017

Goodell gon be known as the man who burst the bubble :blessed:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
The nfl will be fine but the dip in ratings There's a lot of reasons. Over saturation. Cte knowledge coming out. The scumbaggery and greed of the nfl. The debates

I also think increasingly warm weather is apart of it. On a 90 degree day a lot of people don't want to sit in a house all day and watch football. Especially if you have a family

It ain't 90 degrees up here breh it's Hoodie season already

I gotta say the refs are my biggest concern with the future of football