Early-season ratings decline continues for NFL (Update: Ratings plummeting((officially in free fall)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Ever since I quit fantasy football a couple of years ago, I realized how little I care about regular season NFL. It also may or may not be related to how shytty the Dolphins have been year in and year out :yeshrug:

yeah, its hard getting excited about a sport when your team is :trash: status for years. I feel your pain there.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Needs more Joe Buck

Discontinue your bloodline
Well said. Never heard a more boring broadcaster even in college. That guy makes even the Orlando Magic announce team exciting by comparison, and I damn near fall asleep when I'd have to watch the heat games against Orlando with their feed since it's all you'd get in Orlando.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
TV isn't reflecting a dip in at the gate attendance so this is really more about how viewers are now watching the game.

I work for a media company and it is still difficult for the industry to pick up how many online eyeballs are watching a game
:smugbiden:

:youngsabo:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:umad:

just wait till these redneck baby boomer cacs die off and the millenials who dont really fukk wit NFL and their children neglect NFL. Enjoy the last hurrah.
U live in some fantasy land bruh, u sound sound stupid af too. All my younger nephews and cousins love football, u must live under a rock.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Players had identities ten years ago. Almost every team had a good RB. Now they're platooning the RB position and most of the big name QBs have retired. Some of these new QBs haven't come into their own. Even if a QB was overrated, he at least had name recognition.

Players I can name off the top of my head..

RBs Terrel Davis, Deuce Mcallaster, Deuce Stalley, Curtis Martin, Tiki Barber, Warrick Dunn, Edgerin James, Rickey Williams, Priest Holmes, Shaun Alexander, Eddie George, Jerome Bettis, Clinton Portis

QBs Bret Farvre, Peyton Manning, Steve Mcnair, Michael Vick, Daunte Culpepper, Jeff Garcia, Rich Gannon, Vinny Testaverde, Drew Bledsoe

I forgot to add Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, and Jamal Lewis.

Juven

All Star
Daps
yup, a REAL sport

how do you say this when we know nba is fake? 2006 finals, lakers/kings

tim donaghy
Tim Donaghy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
cuban hired former nbA Agent
Retired FBI agent says Mark Cuban asked him to investigate NBA refs
GM kahn says nba draft is fixed
Did Timberwolves GM suggest NBA Draft Lottery is fixed?

refs dont even know what theyre doing out there

remember its all entertainment. NBA/NFL is like the wwe. all that shyt is fake.