EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I seen this shyt high as fukk on bootleg and it was one of the greatest film experiences of my lifetime. I swear I went through every emotion watching this. To see the apes hunting the way they did had me flying out to the past and watching the first would-be humans hunting. Caesar and the main white guy....I felt both of their struggles. On some Black Jesus, "what's do hard about love and kindness," tip. I was angry at Koba, but at the same I understood his whole angle. Gary Oldman too. Peace was never an option word to Magneto.

Great fukking movie :wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen this shyt high as fukk on bootleg and it was one of the greatest film experiences of my lifetime. I swear I went through every emotion watching this. To see the apes hunting the way they did had me flying out to the past and watching the first would-be humans hunting. Caesar and the main white guy....I felt both of their struggles. On some Black Jesus, "what's do hard about love and kindness," tip. I was angry at Koba, but at the same I understood his whole angle. Gary Oldman too. Peace was never an option word to Magneto.

Great fukking movie :wow:

yup, day 1 blu drop

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
I know the writer Mark Bomback :patrice:...great movie. He wrote that new Wolverine and he writing the 50 Shades of Grey Movie

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was no villains everybody was complex. Never felt like it dragged at any part. Cant wait for part 3 when that war pop off

exactly, it wasnt us against them or he´s good and he´s bad... it was simply put a beautiful fukking story masterly told...:wow: god damn a breh fell in love with them apes... CEASAR FOR PRESIDENT!:salute:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Koba was a great general for war, when he took over the APC and was waving his apes on to charge :wow:

The scene where Caesar and his army rode into San Fran for a show of force was also :banderas:

Overall a fantastic movie and I'll watch it again.

That scene gave me chills breh.

When's the blu ray drop?