EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
What I am saying is that I could come up with my own system of classification and it would be equally valid. May not be as widely accepted, but equally valid. We choose to accept this classification system for now, because it allows groups of scientists to communicate and understand each other. If every researcher came up with his own system of classification...communication wouldn't be possible. It would be like me and you coming up with our own definitions for each word that we use.

I don't need to tell you a man and an ape are two different beings.... you already know this. But we are taught to accept symbols as reality...And through the manipulation of symbols, our reality is controlled. No symbol... not matter how well constructed... can contain reality itself.

breh the classification system has been refined by fossil records and comparing DNA :wtf:

How would your's be just as valid with no fossil record or DNA evidence? :mindblown:

The fact that it can be refined alone... should tell you that it is not fact. It is not law. It is the best that we have for now. How do we know we aren't missing the biggest piece. How do know we started the refining process in the right place. How is it scientific to take leaps of faith. The universe is governed by laws. Physics deals with physical LAWS....But biology is exempt?

...My system would be as valid, because both systems would be equally as false...not based in law.

it's science breh. we use the best current theory as we gather more data :wtf:

No one's saying it won't get refined more or that it's perfect.

NOTHING in science is perfect breh, that's the point, the pursuit of knowledge.

Even what gravity actually is has been refined from what Einstein thought recently.

There are demonstrable similarities in both DNA and fossil record that have lead scientists to believe they have a basic understand of the branching lineages of certain species (primates and monkeys included)

It's not perfect though and they will tell you that as well. But they have the best evidence available as of now. So if you have a better theory than them gather evidence and write a peer reviewed paper and continue to do so until it is accepted amongst the scientific community.

Until then I'm going to follow the current categories

Stick to what you know breh...That's all I'm saying. What you KNOW. Facts. Laws. Truths. Knowledge is always imperfect and dependent on time. Laws are not. If I do this... this WILL happen... Right now or 10,000 years from now. This is law...this is true science.

The thing is this type of understanding...threatens the system. I don't need a Harvard professor to tell me his theories... Just keen observation skills....The ability to see what is right in front me. The ability to see what is....An apple falls off of a tree and hits the ground...no need to theorize...that is.

No, you couldn't . . and no it wouldn't. I'm going to go before you begin to make the same argument in regards to words

I

Just in general breh...don't take anything at face value. No matter who it is coming from. If someone tries to explain to something to you that they don't fully understand...you are going to understand it less than them. When someone truly understands something... that person is able to make complex subjects simple....not easy, but simple. The truth is simple...not easy...simple. Law is simple....

science and consensus can not coexist. Scientific THEORY is unproven by definition. Scientific law is repeatable, proven, FACT.

It is very important to not loosly say "this is science" as if theory it holds weight as scientific law.

The scientific community has done a major disservice to itself by letting that get b*stardized in the last 20 years.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Ceazar is such a G, when he beat the sh1t outta Koba with ease the first time round, straight up sonned him :wow: ...
i like how they built up the koba heel turn from the first movie tho

when Koba acted like a circus monkey before letting them shells fly and killing those two humans and stealing the gun :laff: :krs:

blue eyes (?) ceazars son was such a lame most of the movie tho

all in all, dope fukkin movie, 3rd one should be epic

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I was 100% on the Koba bandwagon up until....

He shot Ceasar,that had me like:patrice:....But after I thought about it I decided Ceasar was a fukk nikka who thought he was so much smarter than the rest of the apes but felt inferior to the humans:mjpls:,how you let ol boy pull a gun on ya wife and swing on ya baby but you don't do shyt,but Koba basically come to warn you and calls you a c00n and you damn near kill em....So I said to myself "I could get used to Koba in charge:myman:".....I was in full support of the movement....then he had to go and throw Ash off that roof and I had to fall back like "this boy crazy:whoa:"

But Koba definitely made the movie,easily the most memorable character....horseback on his "Say hello to my lil friend!" shyt:banderas:...I kept waiting for the son to step up and do something but he never did,i would've been perfectly fine with Ceasar dying in this movie had they set up his son like it looked like they were going to do:manny:

lol i know you are just fukkin around, but still ... koba was a fukk nikka breh

i was with him until he started that snake shyt, its easy to empathize with dude since he is walking proof of the human's :mjpls:cruelty. him being the more militant voice in ceazars coucil makes him likeable, but he pretty much decided to be a snake azz muhfukka after he got the beats from Ceazar and was embarrassed in front of his goons. as if he doesn't owe everything he got to the homie.

the worst part for me isnt even the fact that he started offing and locking up his own, but the fact that he clearly wanted to be ceazar soooooo bad. tryna school his son constantly, tryna undermine ceazar's authority, moving his wife to the tower :sas1:

but yeah definitely one of the most entertaining characters of the movie tho :laugh:

Last edited:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
More excited for my 2nd viewing than the 1st.....can't fukkin wait to watch it again :banderas:

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
saw this tonight for the second time and it was even better the second time.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im guessing with blue eyes appearing to be soft, Im wondering if part 3 will have the youngest son being the heir to caesar

I mentioned that a while ago. It'll be on some Cain and Abel type shyt.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Goes to show that a film can work without human interaction, Mike Bay take note for Formers.
I still haven't seen the new Transformers. Is it even worth it?

I went to the movies to see all the others...I'm just not eager to see this one though.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Late but just got to see it...

One of my favorite parts in particular is when
the white guy drew his weapon on the other 3 guys at the bottom of the tower with the C4 and they like
:ohhh: "the fukk is wrong with you"

:demonic:"I cant let you do this, We have to give him more time,"

:dahell: "Who more time nikka?"

:damn: "Their leader...They thought he was dead.. they thought we killed him.. he's the only one... NEVERMIND. We need to give him more time thats all you nikkas need to know"

:dahell::what::wtf: "THEY'RE fukkING AMIMALS!!!!!

I felt bad for dude because there was absolutely nothing he could possibly say to convince them to not blow them apes to smithereens :skip:

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still haven't seen the new Transformers. Is it even worth it?

I went to the movies to see all the others...I'm just not eager to see this one though.

dont watch it, worst transformers movie yet

its not like there even trying anymore