EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Watching this on HBO. ONly half way done but this make the 1st look like :trash: This joint is crazy.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:ehh:

jake.gif

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Just saw the film, fantastic movie.

That scene where Koba was pointing out the scars given to him by humans doing lab work on him was powerful.

Cesar: "We let them stay to do human work."

Koba "*points at ear* Human work....*points at arm*..human work.....*puts hand on face*...HUMAN WORK!"

Cesar swells his chest up like "Hold up breh stop yelling in my face though. :hmm:"

Great movie though, glad the apes go the focus. Didn't really care about any of the humans, they were pretty much background characters to me. Which is good, wonder why they won't do the Transformers movies like that? With the Transformers actually getting the focus and the central storyline. Anyway shout out to Gary Oldman. Voice acting was great in here too and the characterization given to the apes. Cesar, Koba, Cesar's son, Maurice.

Another great thing is the fact that Koba just ain't mad for no reason, they were experimenting on dude and he wanted revenge...thing is he wanted revenge on every single human. :laugh: But yeah that scene where he just...well let's just say the first time he used the gun was brutal, wasn't a bunch of blood but the way it was filmed with the playful natural and then BLAM great scene.

"Breh what are you doing with them dead bodies? :merchant:"

"HUMAN WORK!"

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

That scene where Koba was pointing out the scars given to him by humans doing lab work on him was powerful.

Koba "*points at ear* Human work....*points at arm*..human work.....*puts hand on face*...HUMAN WORK!"

Cesar swells his chest up like "Hold up breh stop yelling in my face though. :hmm:"

Great movie though, glad the apes go the focus. Didn't really care about any of the humans, they were pretty much background characters to me. Which is good, wonder why they won't do the Transformers movies like that? With the Transformers actually getting the focus and the central storyline. Anyway shout out to Gary Oldman. Voice acting was great in here too and the characterization given to the apes. Cesar, Koba, Cesar's son, Maurice.

Another great thing is the fact that Koba just ain't mad for no reason, they were experimenting on dude and he wanted revenge...thing is he wanted revenge on every single human. :laugh: But yeah that scene where he just...well let's just say the first time he used the gun was brutal, wasn't a bunch of blood but the way it was filmed with the playful natural and then BLAM great scene.

"Breh what are you doing with them dead bodies? :merchant:"

"HUMAN WORK!"
Even though Koba died...in the end his way still won over. He wanted war with the humans...and they are at war now.

I definitely agree about the transformers. It's too many love stories/love scenes in those movies. Too much screen time for the parents. Make it about the Autobots and Decepticons like it supposed to be.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

lmao cesar beat koba's ass the first time like :ufdup: