EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Watched it last night. Slow at times, but I liked it a lot. Better than the first one.

Do we think they'll ever get to the point in this series where they'll do their own version of the original Planet of the Apes?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched it last night. Slow at times, but I liked it a lot. Better than the first one.

Do we think they'll ever get to the point in this series where they'll do their own version of the original Planet of the Apes?

Yes they will rumor has it the 4th or 5th movie....don't know if y'all heard but they have pushed back part 3 to the summer of 2017..it was supposed to be summer of 2016

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yes they will rumor has it the 4th or 5th movie....don't know if y'all heard but they have pushed back part 3 to the summer of 2017..it was supposed to be summer of 2016
damn what :damn: i just rewatched dawn the other day :mjcry:

i was googling for any scraps of what the third movie will be about

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn what :damn: i just rewatched dawn the other day :mjcry:

i was googling for any scraps of what the third movie will be about
supposedly the original final cut had a submarine passing through the golden gate bridge

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
supposedly the original final cut had a submarine passing through the golden gate bridge

Yep you can even see the submarine in the 3rd trailer. The reason why it was cut was because it would have locked the subsequent sequel into a movie about the Apes vs The military.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep you can even see the submarine in the 3rd trailer. The reason why it was cut was because it would have locked the subsequent sequel into a movie about the Apes vs The military.

honestly what is there after this second movie?

a movie about negotiating peace?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Regarding Koba's heel turn, it felt a bit out of character to me and very forced. He was far too loyal to Caesar to pull off that attempted assassination. He was genuinely looking out for Caesar and his fellow apes. Then all of a sudden he hates Caesar and starts killing other apes:dahell:. I think him going behind Caesar back, gathering followers and attacking the humans, which forces Caesar to put him down would have been better. Also seemed way too cartoonish after the turn:patrice:. Completely different character in the first and second half of the film.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Regarding Koba's heel turn, it felt a bit out of character to me and very forced. He was far too loyal to Caesar to pull off that attempted assassination. He was genuinely looking out for Caesar and his fellow apes. Then all of a sudden he hates Caesar and starts killing other apes:dahell:. I think him going behind Caesar back, gathering followers and attacking the humans, which forces Caesar to put him down would have been better. Also seemed way too cartoonish after the turn:patrice:. Completely different character in the first and second half of the film.
It was the perfect heel turn. Him killing the bear showed he was about that action and the abuse humans did him in the past made it very understandable why he would hate them and Caesars more lenient style.

It's like Malcolm x getting his crib burned down and then having mlk telling him to chill while they march and get hosed and bit by dogs.

It's understandable he'd choose that over Ceasar

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
WHY THE fukk DO YOU LIKE THIS DRIVEL

This is my 2nd time trying to watching goddamn movie and its so hard not to stop. I won't so I can put on my worst movie list. A normal 12 year old kid could rule the this world, everyone (ape and man) are so dumb it's mindblowing.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
There is not one likeable/interesting character in this movie