EARLY BUZZ: 'Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes'..."BRILLIANT"..."MASTERPIECE"..."NEXT LEVEL"

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Enjoyed this film first time around at the theater. Copped the blu ray steel book from Best Buy and went from liking it to loving it. The scene where Caesar was back home, looking at pictures and home videos of he and James Franco was beautifully done.

Malcolm: who's that?
Caesar: he was a good man....like you :to:

Movie of 2014. Hail Caesar!
dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-caesar.gif

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Got the Blu Ray the other day, so far the series is 2-0. Hopefully they continue with a great movie with the 3rd flick. The behind the scenes content is amazing I highly recommend.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:brehyourejoking: me too but I just got a christmas gift for my grandmother, guardians for myself and still got other christmas stuff to handle for people on my list.
breh.

i have 2 blu's being delivered today :heh:

i will cop this and rise and the OG eventually..but modern fox movies always seem to go super cheap on blu and stay that way. so i don't anticipate the price spiking too much in the future if it does at all

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
breh.

i have 2 blu's being delivered today :heh:

i will cop this and rise and the OG eventually..but modern fox movies always seem to go super cheap on blu and stay that way. so i don't anticipate the price spiking too much in the future if it does at all

I saw it twice in theaters, I can wait :whoknows:. I wanted that steelbook at best buy but that's just for the 3D copy:brehplease: