EA SPORTS UFC

shmoney

Banned
Daps
5-4 :mjcry:

the cpu knows evrything im gonna do. parries every single one of my strikes. :mjcry:

shmoney

Banned
Daps
5-5 :mjcry:

cpu just blocks everything i do. its become impossible to win.

shmoney

Banned
Daps
How u like it?

:trash:

even when i parry the cpu strike and counter. the cpu still manages to parry the counter. theres no way i can hit the cpu anymore. its just got to a point where it parries every single one of my shots. and i lose a decision because i cant do anything. :why:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:trash:

even when i parry the cpu strike and counter. the cpu still manages to parry the counter. theres no way i can hit the cpu anymore. its just got to a point where it parries every single one of my shots. and i lose a decision because i cant do anything. :why:
Go train u might just suck :ld:

Try playing online also.

shmoney

Banned
Daps

finished my first career something like 21-15. eventually won the belt. it was on hard mode tho so the computer just cheesed. had to retire at like 30 cus i took too much damage.

got a new wrestler now trying to take less damage. hes 11-0. i figured ot the ground game pretty much. except for submissions.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Just a tip, but for the first time yall try career, try it on easy/begginer, so you learn things and how the gameplay works...

shmoney

Banned
Daps
Just a tip, but for the first time yall try career, try it on easy/begginer, so you learn things and how the gameplay works...

yah i started on hard cus i thought i was hot shyt. took me like 3 hours just to get into the tuf house :dead:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
yah i started on hard cus i thought i was hot shyt. took me like 3 hours just to get into the tuf house :dead:
Did the same thing cause i was awesome at undisputed 3, thought it would be the same...but it def aint...subs are still tough as shyt imo (i really enjoyed the cat/mouse sub game they had before)

Last edited: