EA SPORTS UFC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I would suggest not playing on hard/pro until a patch is released. The CPU takes you down way too often since the addition of leg catches

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Can't even get out of the introductory elimination fight with a win. I'm such a bum in this game.

Controls are confusing as fukk man.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I take it that this is your first UFC game, huh?

Nah I played UFC Undisputed 2010. Was a beast in that game. Would always use Mir and make everyone I play with submit to a flying armbar in under a minute haha

The controls in this game are fukked. The submission system is so confusing but meh, just need more practice

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I love sim fighting games and wanted something as close to boxing as possible but I can't get into this game at all...

The submission mechanic is annoying as fukk and the amount of strikes (punches/kicks) it takes to drop somebody makes no fukking sense...

Basically this game has the same problem Fight Night has, they're trying to please both the sim and arcade crowd by giving us elements of both play styles instead of in game options that aren't placebos...

It's also worth noting the CAF is fukking atrocious...How you go from Fight Night fully decked out creator to this limited trash? :what: