Drew Brees: 12 TD, 12 INT 62.3 Comp% 78.7 QBR
Josh Allen: 10 TD, 12 INT 51.5 Comp% 71.6 QBR
Eli Manning: 15 TD, 11 INT 49.3 Comp% 69.7 QBR
Andrew Luck: 13 TD, 13 INT 57% Comp% 82.8 QBR
Carson Wentz: 11 TD, 8 INT 63.4 Comp % 84.1 QBR

3 different head coaches, no preseason and homie still was balling

@PS4 @murksiderock come in here and tell me more about how Dwayne isn't "it"
full

Peyton rookie year was 1998. Brees 2001 and Eli was 2004. Eli/Peyton played all 11 games in their rookie season. I don't think any of these three are a good comparison to someone who is in year 2, playing in 2020 with easier passing rules.

I do think Haskins has been mishandled by Washington, but I don't understand some of these comparisons.

Including QB rating is also a bit misguided when it QB rating has risen over time, meaning that a rookie Haskins would be reasonably expected to have a higher QB rating than all of those other players. An 85.6 QB Rating isn't shyt today.

paine-passer-rating-1.png

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now this is dirty :wow:

you dont go from starting to not taking snaps at all... there is something going on. he may have been checking down alot. but he would be gettin eatin alive if he was throwin 22 picks in a season as a black QB.
i said to my boy for me rivera is on a short leash. im not here for recycling these old head coaches who by all standards are bang average. They shouldve just gave kevin oconnoll the opportunity to run this team the way the rams gave mcvay an opprotunity. what is rivera bringing to the club other than false bravado and jack del rio. NOT A DAMN THING. ill see you in 2-3 years when we are talking about the next wrong coach. because lets keep it funky, rivera aint really do shyt with the talent that came thru in carolina. i know cam had injuries but they beat up cam and didnt protect him when they had a season where players were callin him the best PLAYER in the league.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Call me a hater but I wouldn't have drafted him in the first place. I'm not drafting a black QB that runs a 5.04 yard dash.

He doesn't wow me when I watch his tape.

Pat Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson make me go wow :ohhh:

Dwayne Haskins :yeshrug: