Dwayne's Benching put in perspective

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mans played good today.
:francis:
2nd half was the best football he ever played. He stuck with the Alex Smith esque dumpoffs and for once kept a rhythm.

He took a step forward today from bust to possibly pedestrian... But that still sucks.

That said those last 3 drives was a glimmer of progress I've been waiting over a year to see. Hope he can do it next week without the picks.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
First pick was him doing too much, 2nd pick was just a bad read..

He has upside and I could see his
Confidence growing in the 2nd half but yeah overall
I Haven’t been impressed with his tenure at Qb. That last drive was on the O-line not giving protection.

Rivera has already said Smith is the starter, but he’s leg is messed up.. Haskins may start again.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Homie had my support up until this bs. Like, bro, it is not a good look to celebrate after a team loss. It's even worse to risk the health of your team to see some tiddies. But it is unconscionable to do both when your team has legit playoff aspirations and the starting QB is injured and you're the last hope.

:gucci:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Homie had my support up until this bs. Like, bro, it is not a good look to celebrate after a team loss. It's even worse to risk the health of your team to see some tiddies. But it is unconscionable to do both when your team has legit playoff aspirations and the starting QB is injured and you're the last hope.

:gucci:
Breh should be a SR. year in college. And it shows on the field and off...

Being so close to home might not have been a good thing for him. Really talented, but damn this is not a good look.And you gotta tell yo chick or her friends to put their damn phones away if you're gonna do it.