Dwayne's Benching put in perspective

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I always wished the best for black QBs, but dudes be doing the most outside of football even before they take a snap in the league and ITS USUALLY BECAUSE OF THE PARENTS OR OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS

he’s done in the pros

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
I always wished the best for black QBs, but dudes be doing the most outside of football even before they take a snap in the league and ITS USUALLY BECAUSE OF THE PARENTS OR OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS

he’s done in the pros
You fukk with black qbs but you don't see that this entire season has been over the top on the criticism and media reaction?

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dwayne Haskins thru 11 starts: 11 TDs, 6 INT 60.6 Comp % 85.6 QBR

Other Notable QBs thru first 11 starts:

Peyton Manning: 16 TD, 22 INT 54.8 Comp% 64.2 QBR
Drew Brees: 12 TD, 12 INT 62.3 Comp% 78.7 QBR
Josh Allen: 10 TD, 12 INT 51.5 Comp% 71.6 QBR
Eli Manning: 15 TD, 11 INT 49.3 Comp% 69.7 QBR
Andrew Luck: 13 TD, 13 INT 57% Comp% 82.8 QBR
Carson Wentz: 11 TD, 8 INT 63.4 Comp % 84.1 QBR

3 different head coaches, no preseason and homie still was balling
:gucci::dwillhuh::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
@PS4 @murksiderock come in here and tell me more about how Dwayne isn't "it"
full

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He wants Alex out there but they have to let Kyle Allen play first. Then they’ll move to Alex. They’ll give Kyle 2 or so games then if he ain’t it thry going with Alex and his one leg.

rivera is a defensive coach. He has no patience for qbs.

Called it.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Was confirmed he was told he could leave, and the other qb would do the presser. Won't matter tho, diva black qb will still resonate regardless of whatever the truth is... The fact that owes evrything to cam, riverra, got away with benching son for never been shyt Kyle Allen, after a solid 300 yard game Vs the Ravens in just the 4th game, tells everything.... Not just benched but demoted to not dressing, after very solid 4 games Stats, considering... Not here to be haskins pr, but I know a media witch/nygga hunt, and typical wft area negative media leaks when I see them :francis:

Smokescreen. Him being cut 12 hours after his stunt kinda confirms that.

broller

Veteran
Daps
It's like the parents/families never understand that for their "plans" and brands to actually work, the kid HAS TO BE GOOD!!! :snoop:

Why put all that pressure on him so early on? Let the boy come in and find his way...he start balling like Justin Herbert or something, cool, now we start talking business and off-field stuff. But how much you wanna bet Herbert isn't worried about his "brand?" All that stuff takes care of itself if YOU taking care of the on-field stuff...This isn't even a black or white thing...it's a "having the right people in your corner" thing. I read that article about his draft party. It came off as the dad trying to capitalize off his boy...

link to draft party article?

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Was confirmed he was told he could leave, and the other qb would do the presser. Won't matter tho, diva black qb will still resonate regardless of whatever the truth is... The fact that owes evrything to cam, riverra, got away with benching son for never been shyt Kyle Allen, after a solid 300 yard game Vs the Ravens in just the 4th game, tells everything.... Not just benched but demoted to not dressing, after very solid 4 games Stats, considering... Not here to be haskins pr, but I know a media witch/nygga hunt, and typical wft area negative media leaks when I see them :francis:
He was benched because it was confirmed he was in the locker room gloating about throwing for 300 yards after a 31-17 loss. Dude is just immature & delusional :mjtf: