Dwayne's Benching put in perspective

isp

Rookie
Daps
Damn they bushed him fast af. He's only got like 1 year of college experience, what did you expect :mjtf:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
fukk the NFL :pacspit:

Boycott over for yall? :sas2:

#stillwithkap

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean Kyle Allen will fuk up again

haskins starts the last 5 games

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont trust any black man who says shyt like this:francis:. If you dont think there are racial elements to a first round pick black QB being pulled after starting less than a years worth of games, you dont know the history of the NFL. And you dont know the history of this country. Could there be other elements involved? For sure. But there are definitely inherent racial biases that actively play a part in situations like this
Ok, well - if you don't believe me cool.

If you want to project your thoughts into something you have no interaction or connections with, by all means, this is a message board.

But, I'm not going to go into depth, because of the fact this is a message board, friends and family search their names, and I have no reason to put his personal business out there to prove a point outside of what is already known.

There are some major background elements from last year and this year, and thats what it is. Nothing to do with his skin color, but believe what you want my man.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Your wanna go more indepth on this point?

Everyone said how hard Haskins was working in the offseason including the coach.
Well, believe what makes you feel better.

Narratives and realties don't always mesh, especially in professional sports and politics. I'm not speaking from theory, if you know my posting history and background.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont trust any black man who says shyt like this:francis:. If you dont think there are racial elements to a first round pick black QB being pulled after starting less than a years worth of games, you dont know the history of the NFL. And you dont know the history of this country. Could there be other elements involved? For sure. But there are definitely inherent racial biases that actively play a part in situations like this
Being pulled might be best for him. Based off the way he was playing he shouldnt have been out there from the jump. Clearly wasnt ready. Him getting pulled dont mean his career over, he just shouldnt be out there right now. Currently the dude is basically an unathletic willie beamon. This was likely the final straw

Rivera said he told him clearly to pass in the endzone on this play. Benchable offense.

Last edited:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA

Ya'll keep using QB Rating like it ain't an outdated way to measure QB's success.

QBR > QB Rating

0yURP1g.png

*waits for someone to call it CAC shyt*

calh45

Cal
Daps
Ya'll keep using QB Rating like it ain't an outdated way to measure QB's success.

QBR > QB Rating

0yURP1g.png

*waits for someone to call it CAC shyt*

It's really not though.

In no way, shape, or form should you be defending a ranking system, devised by an entertainment company, where it has Big Ben 13 spots lower than Herbert....do you realize QBR has Ryan Fitzpatrick as the 9th rated QB in the league? Baker Mayfield shouldn't be in the top half of the league considering they trust Landry to throw deep balls over him. Teddy Bridgewater over Stafford is nuts too. Rivers should be in the bottom third of this list.

I could pick this apart for days without resorting to "cac shyt". It's a terrible measurement.