Dwayne's Benching put in perspective

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Homie had my support up until this bs. Like, bro, it is not a good look to celebrate after a team loss. It's even worse to risk the health of your team to see some tiddies. But it is unconscionable to do both when your team has legit playoff aspirations and the starting QB is injured and you're the last hope.

:gucci:

If this dude catch the rona off of some scrippers he's setting black qbs back 10 years:martin:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
The larger point you are making about black QB's having a shorter leash has validity, but you can't put P. Manning, E. Manning, and Luck there. They were all #1 overall draft picks that are going to have a longer leash by default, and two of them were two of the most hyped NFL QB prospects we've seen.

Wentz was a #2 overall pick, and Josh Allen showed off his mobility and arm strength. I have not seen much of Haskins, but what top tier skill has he shown? It seems like his situation is just everything that could go against him happening. Being a black QB in a terrible organization with a new coaching regime.
Good points

Do you believe they'd have been #1 overall draft picks had they been Black? Let me remind you of how they had Lamar Jackson sitting there until the last pick AND kept saying "He's not a quarterback". But he was also hyped, super hyped.. I just wonder if he fell to 30, BECAUSE he's Black..

Same situation with may Black quarterbacks. We already know Hurts will have a shorter leash than Wentz. Wentz was #2, Hurts was a second round draft pick.. is this a mere coincidence or do you believe that race has an effect in the draft (and thus in how much leash someone gets)? Baker Mayfield, had he been Black.. do we truly believe he'd still be starting?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
These clout chasing ass girls would fukk yo shyt up. Now he's dumb for doing it/going there. But got damn have a chick with sense not to post the shyt.

Man I been rooting for dude but if you doing this he just a straight dumbass:snoop:
:francis:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
These clout chasing ass girls would fukk yo shyt up. Now he's dumb for doing it/going there. But got damn have a chick with sense not to post the shyt.

:francis:

He not a hill I’m tryna die on I promise but this is Washington fans being crazy

he’s with like 5 girls, some NFL nikkas are hosting events this season

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He not a hill I’m tryna die on I promise but this is Washington fans being crazy

he’s with like 5 girls, some NFL nikkas are hosting events this season
You know QBs are held to a higher standard. Deshaun was getting crushed for his event and he's a 3 time pro bowler and won a playoff game.

Haskins after an L wit no mask around strippers just isnt a good look. Cant give people a reason to doubt u.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Breh should be a SR. year in college. And it shows on the field and off...

Being so close to home might not have been a good thing for him. Really talented, but damn this is not a good look.And you gotta tell yo chick or her friends to put their damn phones away if you're gonna do it.
What happened to being responsible for your actions? No excuses. Even if he did not take things seriously normally i would hope making major money would keep that in check.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Homie had my support up until this bs. Like, bro, it is not a good look to celebrate after a team loss. It's even worse to risk the health of your team to see some tiddies. But it is unconscionable to do both when your team has legit playoff aspirations and the starting QB is injured and you're the last hope.

:gucci:
Almost every players parties or does some shyt after a loss breh. They just dont just go home and pout lol. These dudes are 20 something year old millionaires. If anything they party even harder to blow off steam. I Have several friends in the nfl and NBA. One of my brehs played for the lions back when Calvin Johnson was there and when they were (still are) terrible. Them nikkas used to engage in uncontrollable fukkery after games

Now I agree with you, he’s a fukking idiot for going out during covid times and risking his team.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Almost every players parties or does some shyt after a loss breh. They just dont just go home and pout lol. These dudes are 20 something year old millionaires. If anything they party even harder to blow off steam. I Have several friends in the nfl and NBA. One of my brehs played for the lions back when Calvin Johnson was there and when they were (still are) terrible. Them nikkas used to engage in uncontrollable fukkery after games

Now I agree with you, he’s a fukking idiot for going out during covid times and risking his team.

Haskins already has a target on his head from his head coach and isn't playing well. When you do that kinda shyt mixed with everything else you're kinda asking to be potentially cut

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Haskins already has a target on his head from his head coach and isn't playing well. When you do that kinda shyt mixed with everything else you're kinda asking to be potentially cut
I’m not disagreeing breh. Just saying young millionaires will be young millionaires. Dudes stay going out after Ls. Trust me, I used to see trash Bears players at the club within 2 hours of a game ending lol. Back when they were really bad too.