Dwayne's Benching put in perspective

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Rivera lost me. There's literally no reason to play anyone else but Haskins this season. If he wanted to win now, he should have signed Killa Cam. If we somehow end up winning the weak-ass NFC East, we're gonna get our shyt pushed in ( :dame:) in what wild card game, and lose draft position. Then next season we'll have a QB controversy because no matter what, we still dropped a 1st round pick on him and his ceiling is higher than anyone else on the roster.

Let dude play and get experience. If he wins then we know we got a piece to build around, if he loses then we're in a good place to draft a qb next year. What we CANNOT do, is waste time middling with all of this D line talent on rookie contracts. This shyt ain't rocket science.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the right way -

its not like kyle allen is some ten year vet, dude is a year older but sucks even more
dude had maccafrey and dj moore and could barely do anything

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have not watched enough of Haskins to comment on his ability. I am saying that comparing a team sticking with a #1 overall pick after a poor seasons versus a #15 overall pick with a brand new regime is not a good comparison.

Yeah there’s a huge difference getting picked first and 15 in terms of the leash you get.

a organization and gm has to try to justify the 1st pick or they’ll lose their job so that player will get tons of time to prove himself

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never saw the upside. I've watched every skins game this year, he just ain't got it. Didnt even impress me at Ohio st. Better to cut your losses then to invest in a dry hole. As a cowboys fan, I wish theyd rock with him a little longer :mjlit:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch my team more than you guys do, Dwayne isn’t the problem and is being scapegoated here because Rivera wants to go with his guy nothing more to it
Lol at scapegoated. The dude just is not good and Rivera is doing the franchise a favor

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Of course race plays a part in this but this is more about Washington being inept than Haskins being bad...wouldn't surprise me if when he eventually get's trades somewhere else he plays much better...not to say he is playing bad right now...

I know Alex Smith got to be looking at this shyt like :dwillhuh: