Dwayne's Benching put in perspective

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Crab in the barrel mentality I see it with Lebron all the time. We love to shyt on other black people.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s more to this story. Def not a race thing.

I’m not going to down the kid, but this is fact not speculation.

Let’s just say this: everyone from team to player noticed the lack of prep and seriousness.

These are men with families and liveliehoods.

:dahell:

Your wanna go more indepth on this point?

Everyone said how hard Haskins was working in the offseason including the coach.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
It definetely is a race thing. Dwayne would have had to have a Russell Wilson start to stay the starter. Black QB's are never given time and patience to develop. To make matters worse he was demoted to 3rd string.See when whites demote/fire us they wanna take it another level. A white boy who knew Ron Rivera in Carolina. No way Alex Smith is better then Dwayne Haskins at this point. I don't care how much rehab he has on his knee.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You can't just go by stats. A good amount throws Haskins makes should not be made by an NFL QB, he needs real development and time to develop into a capable starter. Washington simply cannot provide that environment.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You can't just go by stats. A good amount throws Haskins makes should not be made by an NFL QB, he needs real development and time to develop into a capable starter. Washington simply cannot provide that environment.
Lmao what? Why can’t Washington provide that environment?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
When AD was in Washington he said Haskins was not in the playbook like he should..

You gotta know that shyt backwards and forwards stop playing games

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I watch my team more than you guys do, Dwayne isn’t the problem and is being scapegoated here because Rivera wants to go with his guy nothing more to it

The only reason why they drafted him was because he played on the same HS team as Daniel Snyder’s son cmon man