Dwayne's Benching put in perspective

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haskins was doomed from the start because the league is too thirsty for QBs so they overdraft them while also lacking the ability and patience to develop them.

the last coaching staff didn’t want him and they were already on shaky ground. So now you’re in a situation where there’s a new regime in who has no loyalty to him.

In reality he should have been drafted in like the 2nd or 3rd with an opportunity to sit and develop. He only started at OSU for a year

As far as him getting benched, the coach owes it to the rest of the guys on the team to see if someone else could get the job done, they’re in a winnable division

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's foolish if he thinks Allen is going to do any better than Dwayne. If Allen wins more than 3 games as starter I'll ask for a perma

He wants Alex out there but they have to let Kyle Allen play first. Then they’ll move to Alex. They’ll give Kyle 2 or so games then if he ain’t it thry going with Alex and his one leg.

rivera is a defensive coach. He has no patience for qbs.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
I feel ya pain bro. Dak Prescott putting up all time numbers and we still have c00ns in our fanbase disrespecting him

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The larger point you are making about black QB's having a shorter leash has validity, but you can't put P. Manning, E. Manning, and Luck there. They were all #1 overall draft picks that are going to have a longer leash by default, and two of them were two of the most hyped NFL QB prospects we've seen.

Wentz was a #2 overall pick, and Josh Allen showed off his mobility and arm strength. I have not seen much of Haskins, but what top tier skill has he shown? It seems like his situation is just everything that could go against him happening. Being a black QB in a terrible organization with a new coaching regime.
Haskins was a first round pick :dahell:
The man they replacing him with went undrafted :dahell:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Haskins was a first round pick :dahell:
The man they replacing him with went undrafted :dahell:

I have not watched enough of Haskins to comment on his ability. I am saying that comparing a team sticking with a #1 overall pick after a poor seasons versus a #15 overall pick with a brand new regime is not a good comparison.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
The larger point you are making about black QB's having a shorter leash has validity, but you can't put P. Manning, E. Manning, and Luck there. They were all #1 overall draft picks that are going to have a longer leash by default, and two of them were two of the most hyped NFL QB prospects we've seen.

Wentz was a #2 overall pick, and Josh Allen showed off his mobility and arm strength. I have not seen much of Haskins, but what top tier skill has he shown? It seems like his situation is just everything that could go against him happening. Being a black QB in a terrible organization with a new coaching regime.
Bingo

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is more about the organization than the quality of Haskins as a QB. Or Ron as a coach for that matter (he’s already gone btw, he just doesn’t know it yet). The Washington Football Team has been trapped in a 20 year cycle of blame the QB/blame the coach.

Step back and look at the big picture.

It’s a complete joke and not even worth the discussion about these guys as individuals. They’re just statistics caught up in a system that doesn’t love them.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
What was the bet?:patrice:.
Who would throw more TDs between Haskins and Brady. :dead:

That bozo @smitty22 gonna be rockin' this for a minute:

tom-brady-derby.jpg