Dwayne Wade And Gabrielle Union Officially Turns His Son Into A Young Lady

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'll cross that bridge when I reach it lol
This gonna be the nikka your daughter gotta face for a college scholarship. And he doing all post moves.

e9c0a121-358c-4503-b52d-16a926117def-c01_scov_05.JPG

ratio3x2_1800.jpg

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Personally, I don't give a fukk. I think whenever someone has to hide who they truly are is a travesty. My aversion to this is, why are you making a big spectacle of this on social media. Just change your pronouns, change your wardrobe, change your private parts if you like and live your life. Most people have come to accept it. They might think it's bizarre, but ultimately you ain't hurting nobody. This shyt just screams attention seeking like a mug. What I personally can't stand is disingenuous people.
This

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I don't give a fukk. I think whenever someone has to hide who they truly are is a travesty. My aversion to this is, why are you making a big spectacle of this on social media. Just change your pronouns, change your wardrobe, change your private parts if you like and live your life. Most people have come to accept it. They might think it's bizarre, but ultimately you ain't hurting nobody. This shyt just screams attention seeking like a mug. What I personally can't stand is disingenuous people.
Right...Why promote it? And why promote it on such a grand scale when children with this issue only make up 0.03% of society?:why:...it's confusion.The handlers behind D Wade & Gabrielle Union are agents of chaos.D Wade & Gabrielle are minions.