Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Abomination
viktor-underworld-bill-nighy.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Once the sugar is in the kool-aide you can’t take it out. This lil sassy nikka was born gay and will die gay, let them have peace. If he feels he’s a girl then that’s what he is:manny:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Who gives a fukk. His son is not gonna change. Should he be a prideful father and disown him? This is who he is. It’s accept it and be involved in his child’s life or be against it and his son want nothing to do with him. The time to be against it would have been at the beginning. It is way too late now. If I don’t like who my child wants to marry.. I can voice my opinion at first. But after my child hears how I feel and still decide they want to do what they want. I need to shut up and stay in my place and respect them as an individual if I don’t wanna be disowned

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
Did y’all know that when a man has surgery to become a woman the way they make the p*ssy is with the dikk?
They take the dikk out & use that tissue to make the p*ssy.

So if you fukkin that puss you fukkin what used to be a dikk
But wait, there's more!

Not only is it an inverted dikk hole, it's only purpose is to provide a hole for insertion. It does not self clean itself like a real vagina, and post surgery, what these men are truly dealing with is a wound that is trying to heal itself in a dark, warm hole; a hole that's, by design, is trying to close up.

Take what you know about wound infections and paint your own picture. :hubie:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It would be hilarious in 3 years if this kid has a massive growth spurt and wants to return back to the original sex
It won't be hilarious because his parents castrated their son.

When I was a little kid I toldy folks I wanted to be a mad scientist. If only they supported my dreams. When Listening to what kids want, you have to temper their expectations. Let him become a man with a fully developed brain before you recommend chopping off your genitals.

Wait
This is just a petition for a name change or he got choppy chop chopped

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Once the sugar is in the kool-aide you can’t take it out. This lil sassy nikka was born gay and will die gay, let them have peace. If he feels he’s a girl then that’s what he is:manny:
The thing with transgendered people is a lot of them don't consider themselves gay. They truly believe that they are women and since they think they're women, they believe that they are straight.

This is my "problem" with them. I can handle someone being gay, but what I have a difficult time dealing with is delusion. They truly have a mental disorder. The only thing is their mental illness doesn't "harm" other people so it's supported. I put quotations on harm because I truly believe it belittles actual women's struggles in the world, but that's a conversation for another day.