Dwayne Wade And Gabrielle Union Officially Turns His Son Into A Young Lady

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But wait, there's more!

Not only is it an inverted dikk hole, it's only purpose is to provide a hole for insertion. It does not self clean itself like a real vagina, and post surgery, what these men are truly dealing with is a wound that is trying to heal itself in a dark, warm hole; a hole that's, by design, is trying to close up.

Take what you know about wound infections and paint your own picture. :hubie:
Holy gangrene blue cheese & ranch decayed vomit sepsis juice, Batman:scust:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
realest shyt i will ever post#

that son/daughter will grow up to hate his father, and count my words he will one day physically assault Gabriele.

because at this age of his confusion there is support and then there is what they are doing, which is promoting and pressuring this child into this phase.

just for some media adoration they sacrificed his first child for the spotlight.

:hhh:
explain the bolded pleae

Maquina

Banned
Daps
we will probably be behind the times in 20-30 years on some of the commentary.

that's Wade's kid, he can do what he wants. I'm still a firm believer on gender being what it is and not crossing certain lines. But if the future is filled with gender neutral people I can find better things to get upset and debate over. None of this is hurting me and if my seeds end up like this, then so be it, still gotta show love and live YOUR life and let them live THEIR lives.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Personally, I don't give a fukk. I think whenever someone has to hide who they truly are is a travesty. My aversion to this is, why are you making a big spectacle of this on social media. Just change your pronouns, change your wardrobe, change your private parts if you like and live your life. Most people have come to accept it. They might think it's bizarre, but ultimately you ain't hurting nobody. This shyt just screams attention seeking like a mug. What I personally can't stand is disingenuous people.

it actually impowers others to live their truth too when they see others doing it. it's been documented when black women celebrate their natural hair on social media, it's had a big impact with other black women being inspired to do the same and do "the big chop". i've seen that same "why are you making a big spectacle of this?" by white people online in regards to black womens hair too.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:picard:Oh my god they deadass went through with this.

This is absolutely sick