Dwayne Wade And Gabrielle Union Officially Turns His Son Into A Young Lady

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I can’t wait until “being however you feel and makes you happy” privilege gets extended to other things like being able to marry animals and attempt to mate with them and you have to respect your coworker’s husband/cat or gerbil/wife.
Exactly

I was playing with my God son and he was acting like a dog. Am I supposed to feed him dog food now because it was how he felt? Smh

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps

Wow those hormones really kicked in. He looks like a fully biological girl.. I cannot lie, a beautiful, biological girl at that.

Of course I cannot support this disgusting practice. The amount of stories of people detransitioning is too much. To make such a permanent decision at this young age but can’t drink or do other adult things. He will end up realising this was just a phase and will want to be a male again.

Jesus come back.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Because studies have shown half of the kids who go through this transition Often times have regrets and want to revert back to their original sex.
Yep, trannies celebrate this shyt thinking having early surgery and hormone treatment would have made them more passable, but it just happens to be in the person's development when they are incapable of making permanent decisions like this.

Notice you never see that kid from that tranny reality TV show anymore?